ITT: Food Gore

ITT: Food Gore

Defamation, which consists of both libel and slander, is defined by case law and statute in California. See Cal. Civ. Code §§ 44, 45a, and 46.

The elements of a defamation claim are:

publication of a statement of fact
that is false,*
unprivileged,
has a natural tendency to injure or which causes "special damage," and
the defendant's fault in publishing the statement amounted to at least negligence.

I've had fried mac before. It's okay

Wouldn't touch that shit though. That or those Dorito nuggets.

He was clearly referring in a facetious way to the fact that the rightmost Mac n' Cheetos™ nuggets are open, exposing the "gore" that is Flavor Blasted™ Macaronis.

This is an example of fair use, a US legal doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders for purposes such as parody, which OP is clearly enacting here.

Those are delicious.

>that webm
I am frightened and intrigued.

You just know that's like the house specialty in some midwest town's biggest lunch joint.

It's like, you think to yourself "this can't get any worse", but then it just keeps coming and coming, and each time you think "well, that has to be all of it, right?" but it never is

When she put the cheese on I was like...okay... thats it? But then the fucking lemon or lime juice again on top of everything...fuck

I think the two worst parts are, how there aren't enough noodles and the container is shit.

Actually, nevermind it's all garbage.

mexican cuisine

stop, sto-oo-op, he's already de-eaa-aad

america best country

It would've been fine until they added the mayo, then more sauce then more sauce....then god damn more sauce

Tried these today

Overrated as fuck. Didn't taste like Cheetos and was basically a glorified mozarella stick. No dipping sauce totally disgraceful

RIP delicious low carb sandwich ;_;

I can tell you have special damage friendo

Op better run, I hear the party van

Maybe it's because I'm really hungry, maybe it's because I have seen it like 60 times already but I would eat that, it would work way better without the ramen as just plain nachos it what the hell it can't be so disgusting it's probably meh

Its funny that murrikans think this sandwich is unhealthy when the average fast food burger bun has such an obscene amount of calories that a secondfried chicken patty is a better option

I think that the point it's not if that food is disgusting or not. I think that what is truly cringy about that image is that somebody tought about a product to sell and what comes to his mind was that horrible food and, even more cringy, there are people that actualy pay for it.

It's actually Mexican. Flyovers won't eat anything that isn't red meat, potatoes, and cheese.