FINALLY OPEN TO BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin just said there are good news about the burger situation and they will be announcing it officially tomorrow!!!

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus (redirects to reflink)

PRICE PROJECTIONS:
xcmprice.com

Anybody falling for this scam ICO from a meth head forex boomer deserves to have their money taken away.

thanks just bought 100k

congratulations you know how to inspect element

It's real, faggot

>real
>no proof
kys faggot

How do I prove bitch

>he buys an ico that allows burgers
you deserve all the devastation that is coming your way

They worked for a legal exemption, so it's fine.

lol

what? they are very strict about following regulation, so they don't get fucked. if they didn't get the exemption they wouldn't allow them, simple as that.

hey you fuckin noob norman retard, any ico that allows burgers get dumped fuckin hard. go ask the axpire fags. and btw, those faggots didn't have any 500% bonuses (lollollololo)

youre about to get fuckin rekt beyond belief

DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO KEEP THE COINS I BOUGHT DURING THE FIRESALE??????

yes

you are the retard and you obviously know nothing about the project. there are measures taken against dumping

You're an idiot OP.
You're selling out for 2.5% bonus.
When a token burn is gonna happen.
Stop shilling this for real.

hahahaha enjoy your massive bags
you will see

Holy shit I'm glad I skipped this.

The dump will be truly massive

enjoy being poor and posting pink wojaks in 6 months while i'll be driving my lambo and forget Veeky Forums existed

lol you sound EXACTLY like the axpergs. youre gonna get rekt and i will be laughing

the fact that I'm even hearing about this ICO before it even ended on here tells me this is going to be disastrous

yup yup
any decent ico with a token burn chance does not get mentioned on biz

You're gonna get counter-FUDDed. So much love for this project you'll miss out on suspicions.

Tokens are going to be burned even if it completely sells out. There is a burn and buyback program. Stop FUDding just because you want more tokens burned during the token sale.

Hey dipshit, for an ICO to give you massive gains you need someone to dump on. Guess who that is for all successful ICOs? That's right, burgers who are sensibly kept out of the ICO.

Literally every other Jose, Pablo, Miguel, Tyrone and Omar along with you is gonna dump their bags the second this shit trades to buy their 5000000 breakfast cheeseburgers. Except they won't have any burgers to dump on.

Fucking wew lad

dubs confirm your skin is ten shades darker than white

I'm a believer in the actual product.

the fact that there is so much dumb money shilling this when there is a token burn chance tells me everything i need to know.
this is gonna be axpire level disaster.

top kek this FUD is so bad. Veeky Forums, you've lost your touch

It's not merely a chance. Tokens will be burned in all cases, as I already said. It's part of how the exchange is going to work. You either don't know anything about the project or are invested and FUDding just so we have unsold tokens burned which you are dumb enough to think that it will instantly boost the price.

youre fuckin stupid. if this project is actually good, why would you be shilling if you could get MORE tokens burned?

plus burgers
plus obscene bonuses

you are the dumb money
deal with it

If one of y'all niggas purchase through my ref link and post proffered I swear to your daddy's long balls that I will purchase an equal amount under your ref code

Coinmetro.co

Because an exchange needs people on it. I don't just rely on nobody buying the ICO, so I can have all the tokens and wipe my arse with them.

The more tokens sold, the higher the ico price gets. I'm guessing bagholders are desperately trying to achieve that 0.15 price so when the 0.07ers start dumping they won't lose all their money.

Nice scam, once you've registered under one referral, you can't change it and register to another.

the ico is gonna sell out to institutional investors no matter what, may as well get Veeky Forums in on it too

burger here. hoping you FUDsters are right because im buying this shit the second it dumps to ICO prices at launch.

That is correct, some syndicate purchased 2 million worth today @ 12 euro cents

utility token you street shitting pajeet! have you heard of mobius? US ico, fully legal, utility token, get fuct you shit skinned nigger from india/africa/whatever shithole country you were spawned from

because aspergers was a utility token? you're about as smart as the shit that makes up your dna

do you faggots even have any clue what the market cap will be?

lol investing in a project where you can't even estimate the market cap

as i said he either doesn't know anything about it or is invested in it and dumb enough to think that more unsold burned tokens will be good for this particular ICO

hurrr! it's a fucken exchange token. what's the market cap on BNB when it dropped? what is it now? same for Kuckcoin. KYS black skin

so your answer is no? you have no clue what the initial market cap will be?

lol

What would the market cap tell you brainlet?

At the last ICO price tier of 0.15 and a circulating supply of 300M the market cap will be $45M.

>allows burgers
>ridiculous bonuses
>allows burgers
>literally all they mention about the coin is how much money you'll make if you buy it
>allows burgers
Seriously this shit has more red flags than the Kremlin in 1945

It's gonna be a glorious dumpster fire

The only bonus is 2.5% if you use a ref link. Anything else is just a bonus in terms of price increase, not extra tokens.

Nice try.

Oh, they will have a debit card too?

"Here is how the Debit card will work, the user will have his money (either fiat or crypto) in a default balance account on the exchange, and a secondary account, so if for example lets say a user has LTC in his default account and BTC in the secondary, he proceeds to withdraw €500 in his local ATM, CoinMetro will automatically sell some of his LTC for €500 and he will get his fiat cash right away in his hands, if his LTC balance is not enough to cover the draw some of this BTC will be sold as well in the same manner."

hurrrrr! what's the market cap for an exchange token? doesn't matter you shit skin! it will increase! good enough for you? show your skin, i guarantee you're midnight black with a lip plate from sudan

Yeah? That's my point.

Enjoy getting 1 gorillion tokens dumped on you by people who bought at 20% of what you paid

people who bought at 20% less will sell at a loss? you do understand that these tokens were sold while ETH was over $1k and BTC was around $15k...so they'll just dump at a loss right? because that huge 20% makes up for it? NIGGER

Here's the breakdown:
12.5M sold at 0.03 (locked for 6 months)
12.5M sold at 0.05 (locked for 6 months)
12.5M sold at 0.07
12.5M sold at 0.09
50M sold at 0.11
and + 0.01 for every 50M sold thereafter for a max of 0.15 if the hardcap is reached.

Conclusion, 0.03 and 0.05 can't dump for 6 months and there are not a lot of tokens on the 0.07 and 0.09 level. Also did I mention that there is a reserve to stabilize the price if it faces sell pressure?

Holy shit you moron are you illiterate in your own language?

The bonus isn't 20%, it's buying at 20% of the price you'll be buying at. It's a 500% bonus.

Oh hold on you're the retard who thinks mcap magically doesn't matter because muh exchange token

Lol burger gonna learn a lesson here

While conveniently ignoring my answer.

Why so mad, faggot shill?

Holy shit OP, did you literally register a domain to shill a ref link. Christ.

there will be 500M total tokens so 50M is nothing.

exactly my point. there will be 300M sold to the public, 200M in reserve. there are only a small proportion sold at discounted prices and half of them would be locked for 6 months.