Veeky Forums how do I become productive and stay productive?

Does anyone have tips, mantras, anything to get lowly user moving instead of just larping around?
Pic is very much related.

Exercise, eat well, drink water, meditate. Dedicate two or three hours to this every day that you would have wasted anyway.

create a huge fucking problem for yourself to the point where its either man up or an hero. your survival instincts should kick in

OK. How do I motivate myself to do these things?

Stop coming to Veeky Forums

I like your thinking.

>nosering
Raised by a single mom, and has had at least 5 nigger dicks inside of her before she turned 18.

clean your room first.

>t. insecure soyboy who's jealous cause he'll never get a 10/10 qt
cmon man no need to project so hard

By forcing yourself. If you can't push yourself to develop good habits then you are a lost cause and should euthanize yourself for your own sake.

Imagine being the kind of person who saves pictures of instagram sluts and their studs on your hard drive to post on Veeky Forums threads.

imagine being so cucked as to be scared of an image of a more successful man

Sure. Sounds like a plan.
Forcing myself...what if I forget to get started in the morning, or wake up late, do it anyways still?

This Chad in a wheelchair? His calves so underdeveloped he cant possibly walk. Probably why they positioned him on the wall with the hotty to balance him.

Yes

The answer is always more reps

Why do you have it on your hard drive?
Do it later and try harder next time.

I saved it specifically to annoy you. Although maybe you'll learn from this and become a Chad yourself.
Doubt it tho

This is a really pathetic mindset. I think you feel insecure about yourself.

put yourself in a situation where you have to be productive

My biggest problem has always been keeping the ball rolling on projects and goals that I start. I keep in mind that the self-hate generated by inactivity is a good thing - you're aware of your own failings. I talk to an old friend who still lives in my hometown and he gives me updates about people we grew up with. It sounds like most people retreat from life, they're not seen outside of the house and they have no significant events to speak of. Some people just fade away. I look at my life like this: I have a desire, in order to act on that desire I need skills to know how to do it, resources (money) to make it happen, and a network of people to execute it. I want to be a comedian. To do that, I need the technical skills (joke structure, stage presence, timing, etc) to actually do it, capital to initially fund the project, others to participate, and people to sell it to. I try to keep in mind that if any of these aspects (desire, resources, network, skills) suffer, they all go down. Having a bunch of money with no avenues to utilize it towards other projects will guarantee you sink into a life of pointless purchases like a bored housewife, running out of money is having your passport in society revoked - you will inevitably spend a week only at work and home waiting for a paycheck to clear.

me being insecure has nothing to do with you being insecure

OK. I will do that. I am worried about burn-out. Not very good at avoiding it.
I am probably in that situation now. So far, which surprises me, a lot of answers have been insightful and constructive. Thanks Veeky Forums.

You've got problems my nigger.

Nice post.

Listen to Zig Ziglar
Build good habits
Drink fuckloads of water
Browse way less Veeky Forums
Set aside relaxing time every single day

nice advice solidified some thoughts I had previously. You want to do stand up. I did that for a year and its tough, Id start with social media because that can really lend itself to success in standup. Plus theres more potential for growth in it than the clogged dinosaur standup circuit. I'd structure it like this 15 percent stage time/waiting to go on stage or one or two nights a week. 30 percent on social media ie youtube and 55 percent honing your craft independent of either. just and idea but best of luck.

read an hour a day somewhere away from where you normally are. To give yourself some decent focus and increase attention span. Will help a lot. MAke a schedule morning routing and stick to it every single day for some rime. You will wire those habits in and it will be diffivcult not to do them.

Eat lobster

Appreciate your input anons.

I got a Domme and she tells me good boy for being a hard worker. That's what it's all about - training, rewards, that kinda shit. We're like doggos.

If you don't want an irl Domme you can create a tulpa to do the same thing. Or program a bot or something

Specific advice I have: (take it for what it's worth, I still feel like a failure most days)
>Leave the house when you wake up and don't come home until your ready to go to sleep. This may end up costing you extra money but it's the only way I've found to stay productive. Going home is admitting failure and retreating. Everything in there - Xbox, computer, gf - are there to keep you comfortable while you burn time. Try to watch Netflix in a coffee shop without feeling like a faggot. You'll focus more with the perceived public pressure around you. Plus I've found it opens more opportunities. I could go home and game or I could hang out at a comedy club with other comedians. I'm around enough and all of a sudden I'm on show's. Now I have a real reason not to go home.
>Extremely careful budgeting and saving. I keep $2,000 in savings, $500 in reserve, and $300 in checking as bare minimum. I project monthly costs and narrow down exactly how much money needs to be made per day. If I don't get booked that weekend, I check Facebook groups for extra acting work or call around to see if someone has a bar show open this weekend. Worst comes to worst, make the extra money in a couple hours using bicycle delivery apps.
>Delineate skills from each other and train them. I can only improve myself if I treat parts of life like a level grind in an RPG. I separate a broad idea like comedy into several aspects (Stand up, improv, writing, etc) and figure out daily training activities. Try to spend free time training for opportunities rather than atrophying and losing progress.

Hopefully this helps somewhat.

My tulpa is verbally abusive and I dont like it. Is there couples counselling for this sort of thing?

just pay attention to what he or she is saying and why

maybe you're doing things that make your tulpa unhappy, maybe you're doing things that harm your relationship

maybe your tulpa needs more attention, and if you don't have time to give your tulpa the attention it needs then you could consider creating a 2nd tulpa for it to play with

I'm coming up on three years and I worry every day about becoming one of those thirty year old losers at the open mic talking about that legendary homeless guy who used to show up. Moved to Chicago in order to get serious, started doing improv and acting classes, but I'm only now realizing the level of commitment necessary to have a chance of moving out of the mics. Having consistent employment can be a great barrier to success, relationships constrain you, you've gotta sacrifice everything at the alter for a lottery ticket.

I get what you're saying about online presence. The whole world has changed, no institution is fronting the bill for unproven products or people - whether comedy, sciences, or business - and clubs expect a draw. I'm hoping to find people who I really want to make a series or podcast with. So far the only people who've approached me about an online series are people who are so abysmal at the open mics that they think YouTube will somehow treat them better.

Read a book called Getting Things Done. If you're not willing to do that, you can get the basic gist by searching for GTD method

No memeing here but find something you love to do with continuous goals and you will be productive. Waking up with a purpose will do more than any mantras and nootropics ever will.