Rate Queer?

Anyone take beer as seriously as these fedora tipping sperglords?
I mean its only beer, not wine or whisky that takes legitimate skill to make well.

>its only beer, not wine or whisky that takes legitimate skill to make well

Having a fun Summer?

Do you think making good beer is difficult?

Making wine isn't that fucking hard either. Spics in prison do it all the time.

Yes I am sure that "spic" prison wine would do well in a blind taste test with a bunch of Burgundy and Bordeaux.

Shall we talk then about the good beers you've made?

Cool, as long as you know.

>muh burgundy tho guise

If youre not drinking based beaujolais youre definitely doing it wrong.

Beaujolais is considered low quality cheap stuff even in France; it's just a tradition.

Also, the people who brew wine in Burgundy aren't the same people who grow the grapes, so it often is very similar to a home beer brewer who buys his hops and malts from another source and brews in his garage (I've literally been to a few "wineries" in Burgundy that were run out of a garage).

Its not fussy is why its great. Drink with brunch or burgers or delicious sammies. Hell even snackin with chips n shit. I love thw stuff even if it is considered cheap.

Yes I make homebrew and its delicious, easy to make and much better than macro crap and most "craft".
Anyone that can make bread from scratch can make a decent beer.

I bet you drink beaujolais nouveau

Oh ok, i'll then just dump this triggered shit in the nearest lake.

whiskey is distilled beer.
sort of

I'd drink a beer over a whiskey or a wine every time.

Oh, and a wine is just fermented grape juice, and a whiskey is just a distilled simple beer (malt and no hops, you can't get any simplier).

>beer is liquid bread
Faggot.

Yes, that is true.
And your points are?

Go to bed Matthew

If you think beer is easy to produce, then making a wine or a whiskey is equally as simple to make.

Yeh nah

Solid argument.
You are on no way a complete moron

Can't argue a statement as solid as that

>wine
>skill

99% of making a good wine is having a good growing season.

99% you say? You sure about that?