So... What's with this guy? I see him posted a lot, and I've seen his videos...

So... What's with this guy? I see him posted a lot, and I've seen his videos, but I just feel like i'm missing out on some kind of inside joke here,

Or is he just autistic?

Acquired taste.

mostly just autistic

It is what it is.

It's all there.

/thread

I think he's cringe worthy watching. He's an aquired taste, but he's a gross little man with long finger nails and greasy hair. I think he lives alone and probably inherited a lot of money from his parents (probably murdered them) and has no expenses, etc, which is why he can afford to spend all day making these vids.

"Not bad....but absolutely disgusting"

Like all inside jokes on Veeky Forums, there is no joke, its just a bunch of anonymous faggots pretending their existance is important

Lol what a salty bitch you are. He is literally a kid who lives with his mom

His Mom is bangin' so shut your mouth.
Hey friend, maybe you should try out Reddit because you're a huge faggot.

I like his videos
If he dressed like a bum, cursed a lot, listened to reruns of shock jock radio instead of shortwave, and was an alcoholic me and him pretty much live the same life and enjoy eating the same foods

He's like bizarro me, and this intrigues me

>lol
Faggot.

kek, it wouldn't surprise me if this was RB himself. I love the kid personally, he soothes my soul and fills me in on the latest in hypercapitalistic foodstuffs to boot

I wouldn't even say he's an acquired taste, to like him you just have to not be a bastard. Knowing this however can understand why the majority of Veeky Forums's 20 and under population don't like his videos.

>I wouldn't even say he's an acquired taste, to like him you just have to not be a bastard.

I just find his videos boring, I don't have anything against him on a personal level

Get your life together user. Jesus bless.

>Veeky Forums's 20 and under population

>Veeky Forums's 20

>420

Haha!

>autistic

>I see him posted a lot

He posts himself and when the thread gets near the last page due to lack of interest, it will be automatically bumped. That's why his boring ass threads with his reptilian face will be seen on Veeky Forums for weeks on end. Why did you think his threads were deleted before?

Newfags confirmed.
Get off of Veeky Forums you asinine brattish fuckers.

He seemed pretty autistic when he was on Tosh

I guess it's true that TV adds 10 lbs or in his case, 20.

His suit just doesnt fit. Underneath that 15lbs of fabric is a bony, pale NEET

Literally autism

He was quite sporty at school.
Captain of the lacrosse team.

If only all NEETs were trust fund babies like him.

kys urself

Some people think that he's Lorde in disguise.

if you're on Veeky Forums past 21 you need therapy

still wanna punch this cunt in the face.. where does he live?

Nah, it's because Tosh is human garbage and makes everyone uncomfortable.

No one actually knows his name, right?

It amazes me that hivemindbullshit hasn't found out who this kid is and where he lives.

... shit

Stick your face in a deep fryer. We're not your personal army, dipshit.

There are many of us who know exactly who he is... but we protect him out of love.

Review Brah is love. Review Brah is life.