Fucking kangaroo

Marinated kangaroo steaks, grilled corn, grilled mushrooms, grilled zuchinni, baked potatoes and mushroom sauce. Fucking sweet

Looks pretty amateur, and kangaroo is weird; they're almost like people.

And what's with Australians constantly shitposting about Americans and then drinking shitty American macros and acting like they did something to be proud of?

Of course it's amateur, my Mrs is out and I cooked myself a meal. The mushroom sauce is fucking delicious. I've never eaten people so I don't know if it's like kangaroo sorry. I'd rate it a 9/10 overall for taste. The photo also looks a lot worse than it looked IRL.

I wanna hang out at OPs house

>OP posts a dish he made
>what's with Australians constantly shitposting

Thanks bro, anytime.
Thanks mate. This is my first time on Veeky Forums, you guys seem pretty cool.

of course some degenerative fuck stick () brings up the beer in the picture. "HURR I'd never drink that piss because it's piss water piss!"

Where do you live that you don't have the new craft beer? Are you in the south? Because the only place worse than where I live (the midwest) is the south.

You have no idea

Geez, it's been a long time since I've had Kangaroo or Grilled corn.

Will have to rectify that soon.

>that charring
Nicely done m8

you are such a fucking bundle of sticks. Moonshiners is in the south for every season. There is literally hundreds of craft beers and brewerys every where in the south way more than the midwest. To deny that the south IS alcohol is stupid.

Looks good, would eat.

>there are way more breweries in the south than in the midwest

Probably bait, but this is just blatantly wrong.

uh oh here comes Sgt. Maps from the WIDF

>get out of here with your facts

I can confirm that map either isn't displaying everything or is wrong. I'm not arguing what you're saying is right about South vs elsewhere, but as a Houstonfag I know there are more than 5 breweries here easily.

Do you guys hunt 'roo, like we do rabbits (I know there are firearm restrictions in Aus, but IIRC you can still have them for hunting and such), or is it something that is available at the market? What does it taste like?

blue moon masterrace

>said no one ever

>shitting on blue moon for not being a crafted enough beer

Craft/artisan beers are fucking gay as fuck. If you want to pay more for better alcohol, switch to liquor, faggots.

I used to go shooting when i lived in a country town, roos, rabbit etc, mainly due to them being vermin. To hunt to eat you have to get a licence, tags etc, a lot of bullshit. It's like an extremely lean, gamey beef I suppose. It's available at butchers and supermarkets, steak, fillet, sausages etc.

Was my last one, now onto based little creatures pale ale.