Ok listen up all you nocoiners, pajeets, chinks, brainlets and wojaks...

ok listen up all you nocoiners, pajeets, chinks, brainlets and wojaks. NEO has gone from strength to strength since Antshares, it's doing all the right things to place itself as the no 1 token in the next 18 months (yes they will be ahead of BTC and ETH). It has a shitload of ICOs coming onto it now, its faster than ETH and has a better staking system, it has a very limited supply and it pays out dividends in gas (ie free money) and has a solid roadmap. And as Smart Contracts become more and more disruptive to numerous industries, it will have more of that market too thanks to more acessible programming languages compared to Ethereums Solidity.

Remember when ETH was hovering around $300 for ages, then it took off? This is going to happen to NEO this year. Easily a $500 coin by EOY. If you have something against easy money, don't buy NEO and stay poor user. You have been warned one last time, these prices won't stay for long

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stake United literally takes all work out of your hands. stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO GO ALL IN ON THIS OR LINK

Both. I was 100% NEO until about a week ago now I'm 85/15 NEO/LINK. I didn't want to sell my NEO because I got in early and I'm convinced it will be top 3 by EOY. However I have about 200k worth and I figured I could diversify. Especially since LINK is in its infant stages and could be the next big one.

The stage is being set. The Chinese coins are starting to align. NEO will be #1 market cap and their partnership and investment into HPB will lift it to top 15. It is going to be a year of great profits boys.

VEN will overtake NEO by summer, faggots. NEO will stay under 200 dollars and VEN will be 100-500 by EOY. Stay poor

both! but this thread is about NEO not link. NEO is easily the most comfy hold in 2018, with at least 5x gains almost guaranteed. You'd have to be an absolute brainlet not to see this

>should i buy eth or should i buy chink knock off that vitalik himself said is a piece of shit tech
hmmm

What dAPPS are coming out and what non-blockchain based companies are they working with?

Vitalik is bcashie if that matters to you.

he's also a stinky linkie and at the same time also a guy that built tech that NEO tries to mimic

you should buy both to hedge off each other.

ETH is a good bet too but NEO has much more room to grow. And if the chinese chinks start easing up on crypto....NEO becomes an instant 100x. The numbers don't lie user

not with BCH + Op_codes

everyone (DEV) study Bitcoin

> NEO becomes an instant 100x. The numbers don't lie user
fuck off paid shill

Seriously. NEO is one of the best holds period.

But I'm still 100% into LINK right now. It's too late to make "Fuck you" money buying into NEO, but if you want a longterm safe hold it's the best.

Do you think LINK can follow the path of NEO?

plenty user, DYOR

The dividends are a very underrated factor. I get free gas tokens like daily from kucoin.

I know you probably think LINK is all memes.

But everyone is here to make money. Even autistic retards wouldn't shill and hold a coin for 6 months straight that was hopeless.

You obviously don't realize how many ICOs Eth has lost to NEO in the last 3 months. These new coins don't want to wait for Eth to fix it's shit when NEO can already handle it. Money Skelly is a salty autistic faggot. Ironically Eth has more devs with a communist mindset than NEO lel. NEO is trying to pay dividends and Eth doesn't want to reward early investors.

unquestionably

Here have a rare one ya pajeets. >Gonna cold store this bad boy.

Nah I am good because there are a lot bigger well known players that I can already see and idk why they would move to shitty centralized NEO.

ETH and EOS seem to be the only thing that real products are being designed for.

Have fun with your shitcoin