Hello, Veeky Forums! Do you love cute food as much as I love you?

Hello, Veeky Forums! Do you love cute food as much as I love you?

I want to feed you all yummy, cute food!

I want to see Veeky Forums smile!

I want to give you all a big hug!

And, maybe, hold your hand, too! (If that's okay!)

I love Veeky Forums with all my heart!

I never want to see Veeky Forums upset! I hope I can make you smile!

So do I, OP. So do I...

user! I love you the most!

I want to fill you all with happiness! (And doughnuts!)

Oopsie, I've dropped my picture. Pardon me!

Words alone cannot express how much I really love you all!

I hope that you never, ever feel sad or lonely!

this and ur positivity made me cry user :,(
ive been feeling real lonely and sad

I want everyone to have a wonderful day! (Or night?)

Please don't cry! Your happiness means the world to me, it really does. Even if it's just briefly, I hope this thread can make you feel a little better! Please smile, user! You matter too much to me!

c-can you tell me im worth it and that i shouldnt kill myself?

I'll try my best to make everyone happy!

Please don't ever think about hurting yourself, user. My heart couldn't take it. I love you just too much. If you're ever feeling sad, just talk to me! I'll always come running to your aid!

I! LOVE! YOU! Veeky Forums!

:') i love you too OP
here is some cute food for you too

op you are a gem

Wanted to get some of these but I can't justify the $20 in shipping or whatever for some marshmallows.

I do love cute food, OP. I own a bento box (not pinku) and I used to arrange stuff but my lazy, fast American nature got the best of me and I just cram shit in.

Yes

Thank you so very much! Seeing this makes me incredibly happy! The two of you are far too kind! I wish I could hug the both of you!

You definitely are, friend! Regardless of how bad you may feel, or how inconsequential you feel in the grand scheme of things, your life still has value!

>This fucking thread

They're super handy, aren't they! You ought to treat yourself one of these days! You're worth it!

I love you, OP.

OP you got me to stop crying and soothed my depression and tos for a little bit thank you :p

That's super cute

Sure, it's adorable and nice to look at but wouldn't you feel kinda bad for eating it?

I'll fill you with something
*unzips dick*

I've gotten HIV from reading this thread

Wow, I was going to say exactly the same thing, but couldn't decide whether it was hives or herpes.

Either way.. it's forever