What does Veeky Forums think of this new Za breed?

What does Veeky Forums think of this new Za breed?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilK9zVly5hI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgDKjEKdKpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for posting this. i'm flying to seoul in just 5 weeks and i'll eat this and report back.

looks absolutely sick. apparently the dough is black because they used charred bamboo sprouts or something? next level shit IMO

how the fuck do you get the pizza inside of an old volleyball?

>bomb pizza
>not made by muslims

A quesadilla woud beat the crap out of this shit easily.

Waste of ingredients, dough seem to have the consistency of an old sole, there's alcohol dripping on the part of the "pizza" that remains on the place, irrelevant show "food" with nothing to bring to the table apart from the nice looking fire.

Get a fireplace or make a campsite and get a good non-gimmicky pizza and you'll get a better experience.

For relevant showmanship about fire and the use of alcohol, you can look up flambé recipes such as crepes suzette and bananas foster.

>filename lels

Eh, this seems sort of gimmicky. I doubt that the internal ingredients really benefit much from being steamed instead of broiled. My favorite part of 'za is when the toppings get crispy...

dang I was really hoping the dome would burst and be filled with cheese and sauce

what a let down

So is no one going to call a spade a spade and say that the outer coating looks like actual garbage that shouldn't be consumed. Then the top is just cut off with shears like you're castrating a rhino with elephantiasis.

who gives a fuck how it looks dude?

all i care about it TASTE, nigga

That looks dumb. Over half the 'za is just thrown away, and what's the point of lighting it on fire?

looks shit
wouldnoteat/10

>all i care about it TASTE, nigga
it probably tastes like shit because the first thing they do after burning it is throw it away

Nice reddit filename.

Gee, I wonder where you found this video.

You seem to know an awful lot about reddit, friend

Thats certainly no go'za

They let you tear it up and dip it in stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgDKjEKdKpU

I love it how they light it on fire for absolutely no reason.

That vid is hella interesting as a cultural snap shot of millennials these days.

Essentially, two extremely basic bitches order a gimmick pizza, literally say they wish it was more like 'go 'za and then fully admit its great if you just want a picture for instagram.

I couldn't have summed up the generation, the idea of meme food, or the awful future of millennial fucking instagram-style, try hard, gimmicky, meme cooking that is headed our way any better.

And they are clearly not impressed with anything at the restaurant.

Basic bitches, on this day, I give you 10/10.

>what is that?
>oh cool the pizza is inside that wierd shit
>wait a minute is?
>is that shit the pizza?

How old are you?

seems inhumane to eat a turtle like that.. lighting it on fire while alive

That looks gross.

hehehehehe nice visual humor brother right on bud "humor game solid" as the kids say

Thought OP posted a Christmas pudding for a moment...

Can't unsee

>that royalty-free ukulele

what the shit? i thought they'd take the very top off and ladle the 'za out of there. just a little bitty flat frozen tier shitza in there.

fucking koreans can't do anything american

>girl in the hat chewing with her mouth open

fucking degenerate

There's no point other than presentation, is there?

The crust doesn't even darken before the alcohol is burned off.

This is some of the worst gimmicky shit I've ever seen.

i always wanted to eat the egg from alien

the dough looks like shoe leather

Gimmicky as fuck.

>called a bomb pizza
>doesn't explode when set on fire

Seriously.

the generic stock music is the worst crime though

Fucking hell that looks as disgusting as it is pointless. What is the God Damn point setting it on fire doesn't effect anything at all.

This must be a tourist trap right? Trick stupid round eyes into paying for shitty pizza .

That's a Korean thing. Apparently it means you like the food or some bullshit like that.

Koreans are the worst race of Asians. They're basically the Jews of Asia.

Not true. Jews have their own history and culture.

>India
>Pakistan
>Philippines
>Thailand
>Saudi Arabia
>Iraq
>Turkey
>China
>"Koreans are the worst race of Asians."

This. Gooks are subhuman garbage

>Hipsters over complicating every fucking thing just for meme differentiation sake

>Saudi Arabia
>Iraq
>Turkey

>asian

>We couldn't make pizza so we made some monument to mans arrogance by combining a paper bag with a fire and cheese

>expect the dome to burst or something since it's called bomb pizza
>nothing happens

You're fucking stupid

>Korea

Found the problem.

wow it's fucking nothing.jpg

What's the fucking point?

This. Morally problematic due to food waste.

fucking ameriturd

>it didn't even evaporate to expose the pizza inside and just made it take longer to serve
Nice?

How the fuck did Koreans make pizza look like a flaming rock, and for what purpose