Roger Ver here

We are about to pump Bitcoin Cash in exactly 5 hours, I'm here telling you this because I want people who invest in the real bitcoin to win money, this is my way to help you out, but hey do what ever you want. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/news/bitcoins-developers-are-debating-change-its-open-license/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you jewish

Thanks just bought 20 BitcoinCashcoins

Will pass the message onwards

its going to pump due to the WAVES airdrop tomorrow for anyone holding BCH.

No, I'm not, but I don't like to talk about race/religion. If you must know, yes I believe in Jesus and God. Next question.

Link to source?

Why separate? I like you in writing, but your on screen demeanor is a bit off-putting. Is this legitimately you? Proof?

Not own WCT and airdrop BCH?

this coin has brought me nothing but pain for the last 3 months

Hey Roger, I love what you've been doing in the public light lately, also, what price target are we looking at

Are you serious? Or not? Because I mean, it's not exactly unbelievable that Ver would know of Veeky Forums and MAYBE he's feeling generous and would do such a thing.

I'm a supporter of BCH anyway though, so...

Also, I watched that podcast recently and it was great. Particularly when you asked who had a lightning wallet to put their hands up and no one did, lol.

Whos its supposed to be this fagget

this is bullshit, but I believe it

>win money

roger you are awesome! : ) much love from japan

>pump bcash for 2 hours
>he fomo'd?
>dump it

lol roger is sleeping right now, he's meeting with a certain central bank tomorrow morning.
nice larp tho

DONT INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larped

Proof will be in 4 hours

Yeah, sure holding bitcoin core the last 3 month was glorious, not my fault if you buy when you have to sell

We'll pump it up to 0.14 and then let the market decide if that's a fair price or not

what kind of fucking jew pump is this you cheap cunt? this is quite the hanukkah present. thanks sooooo much.

I sleep 4 hours every night, I don't need more than that. But yeah, sure, you must be my secretary

Oh look another greedy idiot.. I think it is a very nice headstart we are giving you guys here, it's up to you to take action or not

Thanks just bought 0 bcash.

It's ok, we have only 21 million coins anyway, it doesn't matter what a single individual does

if this is roger, who did we watch solve a rubiks cube really fast at Anarchopulco a few days ago?

greedy? you created a shitcoin. this level of irony is unprecedented.

but a whole group of individuals... imagine

If real you're doing God's work OP. I can't wait to see the real Bitcoin back on top.

We created an alternative of the artificially caped 1mb block, if you can't understand that big block are important for scaling thats your problem

if he answers this correctly i'm selling all of my alts and going into bitcoin cash

Roger Ver here
I am a raging emotional manchild and if you call it bcash one more time i swear i will kill myself

look at r/btc op_group coming

>not asking if hes gay

wait; is that a given at this point?

Doing this right as BTC is about to take a massive shit will have an interesting effect.

OP_GROUP basically enables Ethereum ERC20 style tokens, that will work in SPV wallets.

But it isn't going to make it for the March hardfork. If it get's tested & works well, it'll get added in the next fork in 6 months.

What is your opinion on this fud? Its the only think that has moved me to support bitcoin core.

Reported market manipulation to the FTC. Have fun in prison.

Almost everything there is wrong, you''ll see when Core rises their blocks because that's the ONLY solution, 2nd Layer are not meant to be the primal transaction method.

China's IP law is shit that it doesn't matter that they have a patent on it. Anyone who wants to use ASICboost can use it. If they wanted to abuse it, why patent it so the details are all public? They would have been better off to keep it secret and not let the world know. They don't release details of any other aspect of their ASIC's, for this very reason. And the real world effects of ASICboost (higher than normal proportion of empty blocks) hasn't been seen on the network, before or after Segwit, nor on the BCH chain.

This anti-blocksize FUD is just bullshit. Even the current Core scaling plan, Lightning Network, acknowledges in their whitepaper that a blocksize increase is neccessary.

Why would miners want to campaign against a fee market anyway? If fees are higher, miners are making more bank.

BCH is breaking free of BTC already.

I think americans butthurt of china

why not compete on asics

You can't clog the mempool. Just fucking lol @ Bcore

Turn yourself in already Roger. Tyrone is waiting for you in prison. He probably won't want to hear about your shitcoin and how you spit on people who did the actual work you copied..

Everything in America is made in China

The people who did the actual work are supporting Bitcoin Cash

Citation needed*

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't own any Bitcoin, I'm saying we might see the day when both Bitcoins are equally priced, I believe it will be sooner than later

Main problem with a flippening is that the market is heavily manipulated. BTC would simply wash trade its value up with an army of bots using BCH as a dumping ground. All pumping BCH will do is drive the price of BTC up.

You don't know who Satoshi is because Satoshi is not 1 person, but a group of people which Craig Wright was part of it. He obviously didn't create bitcoin alone.

why he and nick fight

Its true you dumb fuck
Core is literally teddit/ kikes/ bankers

I don't see any reason to think so. There's nowhere near the amount of adoption to suggest it, and the market already recognizes (either partially or fully you must admit the perspective exists) that cash is not a serious coin, not a serious project, and can only gain by pulling down another project that has history, and adoption, and popularity. That's the whole problem, the real bitcoin actually tries to work around problems and evolve when it needs to (agree with it or not), it grows on its own. Cash can only succeed by shit talking that. And until that changes, until Cash actually stands for something other than "I'm the real bitcoin, not bcash!!" It's never going to go anywhere.

Not true, BTC price can go up as much as they want, BCH will follow, when BTC dump, BCH will dump less, or maybe even rise, that's how we will win, Bitcoin Cash is safer, you even have more potential profits on BCH than BTC

There is no proof that suggests that. There is no proof to suggest that Craig is anything other than a lying opportunist.
Prove someone's Satoshi? Show one of his wallets move to an amount pre-announced

.3 when?

The only reason why Bitcoin Core is still number 1 is because it's too early and people don't spend their bitcoin, they either hold or trade on exchanges, no one is using Bitcoin to buy things and pay for stuff on daily basis, when that changes, you'll see which is the better solution, until then words mean anything

They don't want to prove it for obvious reasons, they will later on, not now thought, still too early for that

By that reasoning your whole argument falls flat on "it's just words" until something happens. And I don't see any scenario in which my explanation is presently changing. The burden of the argument is on you to refute what I've said, and I hear "hmms" and "in the future", and "it's too early".

You are saying people don't like Bitcoin Cash because we don't stand for anything, etc. Not true, we told many time which are our values and why we forked, my answer is still the same, it's too early because most people don't even use bitcoin, it's easy to be number one now when it's only used for speculation and not real everyday use at a massive scale, thats why only time will tell

if not you'll just fork another coin you greedy butthole

Then you say we are the ones who insult and name call the competitors

nah that never bothered me. you've earned that much.

How long have you browsed Veeky Forums, Roger? What makes you want to help biz?

Even with fees, I still see bitcoin as having more utility than anything else, except possibly Monero and Ethereum. I see bitcoin debit cards and atms, I see name recognition, I see constant dark net use, and donations accepted in Bitcoin.
All that aside from being an extremely common training pair. How is cash working to measure up? Or how is it developing solutions that surpass those?

bitcoin.com

Atms will accept Bitcoin cash, we also have debit cards and name recognition, we have everything Bitcoin Core has except we can scale and they don't, so let's just wait for people to join and we'll see which coin can manage better the scaling issue, is that simple. We are preparing for billions of people to be using Bitcoin Cash. If Bitcoin Core decides to rise the block size because they realice that's the only solution for scaling, what are you going to do? Keep using bitcoin as if nothing happened or flip to the coin that was telling everyone that was the way to go...?

First time I post

Well, you haven't really satisfied my questions, but you've gained one person's respect by responding to points, albeit in a roundabout way, without devolving the conversation to shit-talking. So, like you said, "we'll see".

ROOOOOOGGGGGGERRRRRRR

yo if this is really roger, you should hit up my old buddy Teran. He runs sporestack.com - anonymous infrastructure-as-a-service company who only accepts Bitcoin Cash. I know you like to invest in bitcoin businesses and this guy is legit a fucking genius and like me, and you roger, an early bitcoin adopter who now supports bitcoin cash

Genuine question, do you have aspergers?

investopedia.com/news/bitcoins-developers-are-debating-change-its-open-license/

Its over btc...

A change like this legally requires the consent of every developer who has ever contributed code to the project.

Since Satoshi, who originally developed the code & licensed the it under MIT, has been mia for years, how are they ever going to get his agreement to this change?

Sure they may just push it through regardless, but without the agreement of every contributor they don't have a leg to stand on legally.

There are examples of projects that do successfully do this, like Firefox, but they had it in their license from the start.

And they own the trademark. Afaik, no-one owns the trademark "Bitcoin". And it's nonsense to suggest that anyone even COULD own a trademarke for "Bitcoin".

At best all they can do is fork and go from there. I doubt many would jump across.

They can choose to license new commits under an MIT compatible license, if they want. But it does nothing about the name situation, which is the whole reason why they are thinking about a license change in the first place.

Without a trademark, they can't do shit. And there is no way that anyone should legitimately be able to trademark "Bitcoin".

>investopedia.com/news/bitcoins-developers-are-debating-change-its-open-license/
>hijackers are trying to further hijack
of course they are

well that part definitely checks out. In case this is you . . . thank you for drop shipping newegg way back in the day. I've seen you stand up before in a real way. I've been working hard here trying to dispel some of the slander.

These guys need to go

also i can confirm bot pump mode activated on gdax bch/usd

in the interest of full discloure however, i get the feeling btc/usd is about to take a nosedive. so this might just be a trap to buy the overall market top

1 hr 20 min

So do you have aspergers?

Do you have three heads?

I love you Roger, I hope your pump goes well man

Just one. Why do you ask?

>yfw Ver is really here

Yes

prove it you absolute sissy cuck

Yes what?

If you are willing to provide proof, its typical to screencap a hand written node with the post id or thread id and date.

Its up to you

I sleep 4 hours every other night..Please share some sleep powers with me

>He wrote Veeky Forums in the filename

Couple questions Mr. Ver, if I may:

>who is the they you are referring to when you are describing the group of people you call satoshi
>do you see litecoin and bitcoin cash coexisting in the future alongside each other or do you see them each competing for the same means of exchange market? Thanks for your time man.

Having options is good, so I think having alt coins to buy and sell and invest is a good thing...but eventually people will want to do most stuff on the main one, we are competing for that spot with Bitcoin Core, only 1 can be number 1. Litecoin will never be number 1.

What do you see preventing Litecoin from taking the #1 spot?

whats your justification to pump this to 0.14 ?