Truth about WTC

Guy's WTC insider here, some very upsetting information regarding this coin is about to become public. Since I'm not a LARPER I will tell you now:
>It has been revealed that a 'digital' paper trail has been found linking the profits of WTC to several bank out of state bank accounts that funnel funds to the Turkistan Islamic Party - A terrorist group listed by NATO and western countries. The Turkistan Islamic Party is has ties to Al-Qaeda and ISIL and has been making a resurgence in China...

You have been warned, I would personally sell off all WTC holdings as their has been talk of Chinese citizens possibly having their assets freezed and branded terrorist-sympathisers in a carpet effect method of cracking down on WTC until they can sort the unknowing from the knowing...

Holy shit OP, do you realize the huge bomb shell you just dropped on the world? Watch your back.

Is it any surprise that a project that chose to abbreviate its token as 'WTC' is associated with terrorism?

Saw it coming from a mile away desu

That is some next level fud. Bravo

>maybe if I make fun of walties calling us ven aid shills, people will think we are not paid shills
Kill ys yourself paid ven shill

even if this were true i wouldn't sell. sorry pajeet but you're not getting my bags

>he just leaked the info, take him out

THAnks i just bought 100k

My first post on a WTC thread during the crash.

Big if true

>ISIL
He's one of (((Them))).
Everyone knows it's called ISIS unless you are trying to hide something. FUDD, LARP,
Sage

Except the group doesn't refer to themselves as ISIS you clown.... Even ISIL is antiquated as the group's name is quite literally The Islamic State

Thanks, just terrorized 100k

Look you can all heed my warning or not, but the fact of the matter is that if you don't pull out you will most likely be facing all levels of bureaucratic and legal bullshit after being blanket labelled a supporter of terrorism....expect it to be a long process of separating the innocent from the guilty when this happens...

guys I understand if there is a language barrier because I am not a native english speaker but I'm just desperately trying to get the message out

You are a special kind of (((stupid))).
Everyone knows WTC is a Chink coin. When those chinks get back to trading, WTC is gonna moon. You are clearly spreading fud because you think missed out. but you didnt. Wait for China to get back online, faggot.

A group called IS is a bit silly as it is..

I.S.I.S.
>the Islamic State of Iraq & Syria.
Remeber when those ShitBags took over Syria and Iraq and CNN was going on about them how they "Stole" American weaponry? (((Gifts)))

GO wtc lets moon financing arabs the have mucho money

guys you dont understand the severity of this news, here in China there is tense racial strife between the islamic population and rest of country, we crack down on this very hard? does anyone remember the mass stabbings that happened back in 2014? that was the Turkistan Islamic Party's doing... This is warning to those in China, maybe not US or outside of China but just be safe incase US cracks down too

Except they refer to themselves as the Islamic State not ISIS - even then ISIL is far more befitting as the Islamic State has numerous branches and allies in the countries that make up the Levant.

litteraly no one cares about WTC why do you bother shitposting this fud all day long you're helping them

Look at this retarded logo. Didnt these goobers get the memo that a rebrand is supposed to be an improvement?

9/11 was an inside job

So what? Hungarians don't call their country Hungary either. It's Magar. That's just the English word. Just like DoucheLand is Germany.

ya but 7/11 was a inside job too @;{>

>americans prefer sayign ISIS because it is easier to say than ISIL even though it is a factually incorrect name.

>@;{>
go back you dumb cunt gtfo out of here

#I stand with OP. I believe you and will from this day forth inform people to avoid WTC for being terrorism related. Everyone who doesn't have any WTC bags, stay away. And those of you guys that have them, drop them all immediately and launder your coins through Monero trading.

Stay clear and wash clean faggots. This happening that OP has delivered us is huge.

>Truth about WTC
jews did it

cheers. just bought 100k.

Better tripple check that my bot isn't trading my ETH stack for WTC. Thanks for not being a good goy.

Do you even know what "Levant" even is you Faggot?