What be the worst thing to mix with milk 50/50? Taste-wise consistency-wise and general disgusting

What be the worst thing to mix with milk 50/50? Taste-wise consistency-wise and general disgusting.

vodka

poison

bristol scale type 5

Poo

Milk and cola.

Someone post it.

Vinegar

if you mix half and half with lime juice it curdles hyper rapid, like within seconds. my friend used to order this at the bar as a joke for people he could convince to try it.

Lemon juice
Apple cider vinegar
Juiced broccoli
Beer
Egg whites
Olive oil

Citrus with milk isn't necessarily bad; you can make 'buttermilk' by using lemon juice as an acid. Also, have you ever tried an Orange Julius or Morir Sonando (pic related)?

Done. Not as gross as you think it is.

I've done it, it's not bad but it's not good either. Far from the worst thing you could mix with it.

Unripe apricot, diced - just acidic enough to curdle the milk, it would be extremely unpleasant to consume and would give you horrible bowel movements.

>eating milk curds are disgusting, but not eating cheese

i'll never understand you people

concentrated purple grape juice

>had it in Kindergarten where the teacher called it a "Purple Cow"
>tried to pass it off as an actual drink
>liked both grape juice and milk so eagerly tasted it
>instant gag reflex
>Still remember the vial taste 20 years later

Never had anything taste quite like it ever since.

Ketchup
I tried to make some for a sauce for fries and mozzarella sticks and it was vile.
I don't know if it was because I used the sugar free kind, but it had this awful after taste too.

probably cat vomit

calm down canada

Other than obviously disgusting non-food shit, I'm gonna go with vinegar probably.

Orange juice, or really anything that's citrusy. But orange juice and milk are really both tasty on their own, but should you have the misfortune to mix them... Eugh.

they use to make a drink sold in a carton by the milk/juice and it was orange juice mixed with milk and I don't know what other ingredients but it tasted like an orange creamsicle (the ice cream bar thing) I tried mixing orange juice and milk to save money and it was gross.

It's spelled "vile" whiteboi

Red Bull.

Coffee.