Whats the best 5-6 dollar value meal available?

Whats the best 5-6 dollar value meal available?

Sonic boom Box?

Late Night Munchie Meals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jG9YorUJw3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REAL MEAL FOR FIVE BUCKS

REAL MEAL FOR FIVE BUCKS

REAL MEAL FOR FIVE BUCKS

REAL MEAL FOR FIVE BUCKS

REAL MEAL FOR FIVE BUCKS

*inhales*

FINGERLICKINGFINGERLICKINFINGERLICKINGFINGERLICKING

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

FIVE TIME

FIVE TIME

FIVE TIME

FIVE TIME

FIVE TIME

WCW CHAMPION

In my opinion, I think Jack in the Box has the best meal, the munchie meal box with the grilled cheese sandwich burg is amazing!

this. a lot of food for 6 bucks. i was surprised.

just go to cook-out
you can eat like an impoverished king for practically nothing

The chicken strip basket from DQ is 5 or 6 bucks and is pretty good. The fries are usually soggy, but the toast and gravy more than make up for it.

Their burgers are pretty delicious too. One of my favorite fast food burgers.

The popeyes 5 dollar box looks a lot nicer than KFC's fill up box. I'd rather have two sides than a cookie and one side.

I just order stuff from the dollar menu. It's usually a better deal.

the flamethrower is god-tier

Taco bell to be honest

whatever you can buy for $5 at your local roach coach

thanks for being honest and not lie

so 2 tacos?

if your goal is to consume the most amount of calories for the lowest price so you can qualify for obesity welfare benefits the fastest choice for you would be

taco bell

Food carts use to be cheap as fuck and mostly pretty good here in Portland.

But then they, for the lack of a better term, became a meme. People (read: media) loved the querkyness of unique food trucks so then the market started to get flooded with them and prices skyrocketed.

For food and a drink, most food carts in Portland now cost as much as a sit down meal, despite often being of lower quality.

Yeah, I was surprised at how much food came with the cravings deal. I still think the munchie meal has it beat though, but if you wanna eat before 9 pm or whatever the start time is, the cravings deal is the best bet.

this
why do people insist that their local shitty eatery is somehow a better deal than food that is mass produced and is cheap as possible
Like, it probably, hopefully, tastes a lot better, but I can buy like 4 burritos for the price of 2
90% of the time, the people who claim that they get the best deals by eating at the local authentic places don't post proof or even information for people who might be in that area

the 5 dollar box at hte popeyes i work at is a skimpy 6 boneless wings

Chipotle.

Chicken bowl costs 6.50.

You can easily squeeze 2000+ calories into a bowl, then get a tortilla or two on the side and roll your own burritos.

They cook/make all their stuff in house, except their medium/hot salsas. Literally marinate their meats overnight and grill it, then take it off the grill, cut it, place directly onto the line.

The Chicken comes off the grill and onto your bowl within a half hour. Not pre-cooked then reheated like most fast food places.

Taco bell $ 5 cravings deal. Gordita crunch, double decker taco, burrito supreme nachos with nacho cheese and a drink.

WHAT A FUCKING DEAL LADS!!

They got rid of the jalapeno burger one though. It's probably a good thing (for my health).

Didn't want to make a new thread.

I'm going to eat subway sandwich for the first time.
What exactly should I order?

>2000 calories

the max you can get a plain burrito bowl to be is like 1000

I like Sonic's breakfast options. Usually that's what I get from them since they are only 5 bucks.

Every Chinese place ever, I think.
$5.95 lunch specials. My go-to is curried beef lo mein. Comes with egg fried rice and an egg roll.

Alternately, supermarket hoagies. They're always overstuffed and cost only $5.

Eggs, bacon, cheese, pepper, pasta. Make some ghetto carbonara you lazy shits.

They got rid of my Hella-peno Burger ;_;

>3 Mchickens
>Large Fries

Always gets me full

A bullet.

This.
>the $5 box. it rocks, it rocks

youtube.com/watch?v=jG9YorUJw3g

My local döner place sells a döner sandwich, fries with mayonnaise and a 0,33L drink for 5,50€. It's really good, much better and cheaper than what you can get at fast food chains.

Chinese restaurant lunch specials are the best. There are two places within walking distance of my apartment, one has specials for about $6 with egg rolls, wontons, and fried rice. The other has them for only $4, though no extras (just entree + fried rice).

you can try sub of the day

roast chicken breast with american cheese and bacon

this is the best combination you can get at subway, then cover it with whatever veggies sauce you want.

Bitch were talking about fast food gtfo mr perfect

The Jack in the Box Munchie meal gives you like a days worth of calories in prepared food for like $6.

fast food is sickening

they're in an endless nuclear arms race. it's like drug dealers making their product stronger and stronger to stay relevant.

how many calories can we jam in? how much salt? how much sugar? how much fat? MORE MORE MORE MORE. EAT IT ALL. deep fried and double stuffed and EXTRA BACON.

pretty soon they're going to serve tubs of dough soaked in melted lard, with a chips ahoy logo slapped on the side of the container so YOU KNOW IT'S GOOD!

this is the destruction of america, people are force feeding themselves with trash and vomit

Glad you have spoken out. Only you could understand. No one can make their own decisions without you. McDonalds are closing down as we speak thanks to this.

>Jack in the Box has the best

EVERYTHING