Do you feed your pets fruits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agi4geKb8v8
youtube.com/watch?v=1jOnmdUcuG8
youtu.be/K-URJJSEgs4
youtu.be/_BRp7ezUqbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dogs love watermelon.

I once tried to feed my ex-girlfriend's cat a piece of chicken. I was about to hand it to her, and then she fucking wolverined the chicken and fed it to herself like a fucking kebab.

Chicken is not fruit, its a veggie

Yes my dog loves apples, bananas and canteloupe

>chicken
>fruit
what is happening

My cat fucking hates fruits but will go ham for any kind of cheese

i give my girlfriend's cat banana everynight.

O dear

youtube.com/watch?v=agi4geKb8v8

Please do not give your cats produce

My 12yr old doggie has always loved all fruits. Especially mango and bananas but mango gives her the shits. She also likes all veggies except plain lettuce. I give her mainly sweet potato now

I got a new dog and she eats everything I put in front of her

My cat hates all fruit/veggies. Though my dogs go crazy for melon and watermelon, he won't touch it

I have an English bulldogo I give it half my banana when I eat one. She doesn't eat human food but she loves ba as I just can't give her too much because her stomach isn't used to it and she throws up if I give her too much

My dog loves grapes and onions

i give my doggo bananas because he loves bananas.

>onions
you should stop that, now.

So you fuck your mother too, huh?

I accidentally poisoned my Parrot by giving it Avocado.
Basically I spent a long time teaching it to say 'Polly want an artisan cracker' because I wanted a parrot that I could show off to foodie women. As a treat for learning to say it I prepared a bunch of crackers with melted avocado, tomato and garlic. Gave him about 20 of them, came back the next day and he was dead. Didn't know it was poisionous.

Just sell him to a blind kid.

wat

my dogs love eggs

nigger

I sea wut u did thur

My cat is all about some spinach. We discovered it when we dropped a leaf on the floor while tearing some for a recipe and he walked up, sniffed it and scarfed it down.
We looked into it and apparently it's fine for them, cats often eat the stomachs of their herbivorous prey for the nutrients. So now whenever we're preparing spinach we'll drop a leaf or two for him.

Pretty sure it's the garlic that did it man

I tried to give my hermit crabs a wide variety of food, including produce.

My cat was never really interested in produce. His vice was oil. If you left a bottle in the kitchen, he would knock it over.

Generally no, but my dog loves the shit out of carrots

youtube.com/watch?v=1jOnmdUcuG8

My cat won't touch fruits and veggies but he goes fucking nuts for butter

If anything with butter on it or butter by itself is out and visible he will try to get at it and go to town

Grapes are bad for dogs user

Nope. Avocado is known to be poisonous to many animals, including but not limited to dogs, cats and parrots.

My old cat would race over at the sound of crinkling bags. He loved potato chips. No fruits or veg

My cats been raised right so he doesn't like human food.

As a kitten he used to love chewing on corn husks tho.

Grapes are currently thought to be fine for dogs in and of themselves. It's a fungus that grows on grapes that's bad. That's why most people get away with it, and why some don't.

My dog loves cauliflower and cabbage cores.

That happened with lettuce to my cat...And corn.

my flying squirrel eats a lot of fruit

Pic or it didn't happen

My dog loves potatos and Mango

Awww kitty

Yeah. My dog loves bananas, strawberries, watermelon, blueberries and tomatoes.

In fact the only thing he won't eat is garlic shrimp and veggie straws.

My cat goes absolutely ape shit for cheese.

I enjoy string cheese, and she can hear me opening the package from two floors up and come running to get a lick. I let her go at the wrapper if I'm in a good mood.

So this is why the US is fat.

shut the fuck up

Do you tickle his flaps?

Canada, YES!

Onions can cause liver toxicity in dogs, dude.

Watermelon is good coyote bait.

I just wanna know, did that cat live?

>tfw you realize most of the cats in images posted on Veeky Forums have died by now

i have a rabbit and she eats better than i do

i also buy pasture raised chickens whole and give my dog the wings

I used to let my rats roam free in the house, so they'd just eat whatever fruit they could get their hands on. They liked grapes, but would always peel of the skin and eat the inside. Also banana.

I had a cat that loved steamed corn and peas.

i have two dogs but only one of them likes fruits. mango is her favorite.

my cat loves peaches and blackberries

Most nights, I prepare myself a small bowl of fruit each night and a few years ago started giving my dog a piece of apple.

He now expects a piece of apple and stands by my desk (where I eat the fruit) even if I've prepared nothing.

My pigs love all kinds of fruits.

I give my dog special meatballs that have nails and glassshards in em

Dogs are so dumb.

My dog loves tomatoes.

:(

good

fuck cats

shut the fuck up

edgie

filthy cat lover

:)

My rat used to love banana, my dog likes watermelon.

My dog fucking loved chocolate to death. I miss that little bugger.

Animal loev watermelon

shut the fuck up

literally, huh.

is this your doge?!
youtu.be/K-URJJSEgs4

I feed my dog melons. She loves them! It's a tasty refreshing treat for her, when she's out in the sun in our backyard. Her favourite is honey dew!

Our three cats, however, do not like fruit. I have offered them nibbles of every summer fruit we can grab around here, but none of them like it. So I just let them be.

One of my cat's had bloat or something like that and refused to eat for days. My dad got the bright idea to give her watermelon juice (she was a black cat) and she was fine the next day. Really weird but she loved it

I had to get rid of my cat when it kept eating all the breasts off my chicken tree.

I can't tell who's more retarded in this video: Cat owners or cats.

My cat loves to eat lettuce.

This user knows what up

My cat ate leftover pancakes and syrup once. Homemade, my shits the bomb.
The picky eater eats with his paws at times. Like a human, it's hilarious. I reeeeally hope cats don't get jealous of humans like in the stories. That would be fucking sad. I hope it's not why he eats my food sometimes.

>she was a black cat
kekarinos

my brothers cat ate all the cucumbers if you dont watch out

wot

youtu.be/_BRp7ezUqbI

Will it go cheese for any kind of ham?

My guinea pigs eat a good amount of fruit. They like almost all kinds but their favorite ones are strawberry, apple (gala and golden), banana and watermelon. It's nice when I eat a fruit bowl I can just dump some in there for them and they love it.