The fuck kind of restaurants do black people go to?

the fuck kind of restaurants do black people go to?

Red Lobster

Red Lobster and Olive Garden

popeyes kfc wafflehouse bojangles

Golden Corral

Growing up, we go to Ruby Tuesday, Mexican restaurants, Olive Garden, and Applebees.

I'm an adult living in the PNW so, I just mostly go to Vegan cafes, Korean and Thai restaurants.

I don't eat out much at all cause I have don't have any friends.

red lobster

roscoes chicken and waffle?
they serve fried chicken (blacks food)and waffles together. I know it sounds odd to you being "white" and not ever eating fried chicken but it is the ways of the blacks.
i must also warn you that the food contains spices. we all know you people (whites) dont like spice in your food but trust me bruh bruh that shit is good my pale caucasian. It is a shame that fried chicken is relegated to the blacks and lower class.
you can ever delight in its savory flavor.
i feel for you and your pinkish brethren.

ooga booga.

>chicken and waffle
did I time travel to 2007?

>korean restaurants in the PNW

Where do you live? I've only found one good korean restaurant in Oregon.

i've seen many white people at a nearby indian restaurant, where lots of spices are used in the food. never seen a black person, not even black indian.

Bellevue, WA.
Some in Seattle proper.
Lots in Federal Way, WA.

>black indian.
>tfw I know a half Black half Indian girl(from the country, not the Island type)

God damn, she has massive tits. 10/10

fuck, now I want some chicken and waffles

The ones that accept ebt.

that image is shit. risking getting dry ass tendies

you know that smell?
That smell of chicken on the grill?
The chicken fat is dripping and the smoke is all around you. Oh the glorious smell of chicken. Now picture that again with the aroma of thyme, allspice, scallions, scotch bonnet peppers, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic, brown sugar, ginger, and salt.

oh wait that too much spice for you people. (whites & pinks) It truly is a shame you cant have spice. I will describe the food of the blacks to you and you may decide.

4 teh lulz

most of indians are practically black

Except white women arent lining up to fuck them

Dat lassee tho

This isn't me but he is right. There a couple of decent onea in University District and there is a good ine in downtown Bellevue.

Down in our Beloved Dixie the darker skinned persuasion are regulars at our local Applebee's.

They can have it for all we care.

Ridiculous calories though. Fresh is gorgeous. Anything pre-packaged that I've tried so far is shit.

anything with EBT

Shit joke, family. Can't use EBT at restaurants.

The average American black in cities goes to chains, corner store Chinese places and neighbourhood fried chicken/soul food joints.
Ones that converted to Islam and those with whom they associate, whether converted or not, will also go to places serving halal food.
Also, AYCE buffets serving either Chinese or general American are a special treat for them.

I don't know what their country cousins do.

shit joke, you mean shit race.

No, I didn't mean that at all.

well I did.

Applebee's, Chili's, TGI Friday, Olive Garden (special occasions only), etc.

There's that one place in Dallas, but I hear they lost a few of their best patrons recently.

White person raised in the land of the Cajuns here.

Jerk chicken is a culinary wonder, and I make it frequently. I usually add minced habenero to the marinade if I'm not making it for other people.

Chicken and waffles are god-tier. You can come close via fast-food by going to Whataburger and getting a fried chicken filet and pancakes.

Any restaurant they can make oddly specific menu requests, then bitch about to management for free food and leave a 5 dollar tip while pretending it's generous.

>then bitch about to management for free food
Ex-fast food manager here.

I saw a black mom pull a hair off of her son's head and put it on a burger and then try to bring it up to me for a refund.

Myself and all of my employees were either blonde, or had long, straight hair.

I offered to remake her sandwich, but that wasn't good enough. She wanted it all refunded, plus two more burgers+fries+a shake.

I simply told the woman that I saw her put it there, and that it would be basically impossible for that to have come from us, especially considering it was laying neatly against where they had just taken a bite.

I'm still surprised I never got shit for it. She just said "Whudevah" and finished her burger anyway.

To be fair white trash do it too, but at least white trash is largely conservative and thus too proud/stubborn to go on welfare so they don't have the money to go out.

I got way more trouble from upper-middle class housewives than white trash.

If anything, the poorest white customers were always the most polite and least troublesome, likely due to pride, as you mentioned.

It's also worth noting that the sodas you see available are chosen so that racial preferences are met.

It was astonishing to me when I began to notice that nearly every black customer ordered a Strawberry Fanta, no ice.

Most white females chose Dr. Pepper or Diet Coke. No ice preference.

Most white males chose sweet or unsweet iced tea, nearly 100% of the time. Extra ice was common.

>It was astonishing to me when I began to notice that nearly every black customer ordered a Strawberry Fanta, no ice.
Serious question: do blacks really love grape soda?

>do blacks really love grape soda
Any fruit-imitation soda will do.

For example, we only carried Strawberry Fanta. If Grape Fanta was carried instead, it was chosen much the same.

If both were there, I'd imagine there wouldn't be much of a preference.

If there is no fruit soda option, the fallback is something like Sprite, or Hi-C Fruit Punch or sometimes Blue Powerade.

Very rarely iced tea or dark sodas like Coke, Dr. Pepper, and root beer.