Holy fucking shit, skip to 11:55 in this video, the CEO of AirSwap...

Holy fucking shit, skip to 11:55 in this video, the CEO of AirSwap, who earlier in the video says he is very close with all of the Crypto related layers in New York, that "We need to encourage some of the projects to encourage ChainLink, and maybe I will be doing that in the future". EVVERYTHING IS FINALLYY COMING TOGETHER!? Marines we are going to fucking make it!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mrlpudJRx5c

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-28/upending-digital-currency-market-is-next-act-for-ex-virtu-trader
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw ChainLINK becomes an absolutely essential tool enabling the success of decentralized exchanges...

>erc20 shittoken shilling another erc20 shittoken

>tfw ChainLink becomes the standard for enabling all mainstream smart contracts

this is why we can hit $200+

EXACTY holy fuck. This is an application I had never thought of for link before, but this is perfect as my other notable holds are decentralized exchanges.

he's sweaty and too close to the camera. inappropriate.

Michael Oved and Sergey Nazarov...

I couldn't imagine a more adequte autistic duo... lambos are coming boys

I was thinking Michael was looking particularly autistic during this interview. Why was he dripping with sweat? Why does he have hair like a faggot? Idk, as long as he lights a fire under Sergey's ass, then I'm happy

how exactly would link be used for decentralized exchanges? like what would an oracle be needed for?

He talks in the interview for the critical need for trustless api data from decent. oracles.

watch the sweaty interview you braindead pajeet he explains why hurrrrrrrr

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-28/upending-digital-currency-market-is-next-act-for-ex-virtu-trader
tfw someone written about on Bloomberg shills Chainlink

for the price information??

He literally says it in the video. How much do you need to be spoonfed? Watch 10:30 to 12:20.

i just don't understand the difference between that and current DEXes. they work now already; how would it improve?

All DEXes are just ERC20 tokens. To do cross chain you need oracles.

makes sense, thanks. and "wrapping" btc into the eth network, can anyone explain that to a non-coder?

Chainlink will let you trade BTC (and fiat...) on DEXes.

The BTC isn't actually on the DEX, it is represented by a token on Ethereum and then that token is exchanged when the BTC is exchanged on the BTC network. That token is the "wrapped" BTC.

1:1 relationship, 1 DEX BTC = 1 real BTC but you need to communicate between them in a trustless way to ensure that. Chainlink does that.

Just like if you exchange $1 for one arcade token, that token is a "wrapper" for a dollar. You can trade the token in and get your $1 back but only the token works in the arcade. Only wrapped BTC tokens will work on ERC20 DEXes.

ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE ARRRRRRGGGGGH

DON'T CLICK

awesome, so each DEX token is kinda like "backed" by a real btc (sorta like tether lolz). and chainlink would serve as having nodes attest that this BTC really exists in a wallet, I presume?

Yes.
TLDR; tokens get blacked by Chainlink.

>when the brainlet gets trips

DO YOU NOLINKS UNDERSTAND YET? IS IT GETTING THROUGH YOUR THIN FUCKING SKULLS HOW BIG THIS IS GOING TO BE?

ha maybe i'm not such a brainlet after all fucking "196" bitch

So that buzzword atomic swaps - you’d need an Oracle for that?

... did you watch it?

$1000 EOY

Lowest ranking Linklet checking in.

Since this was posted, LINK has gone up 400 Satoshis. That's our power, biz. We can move something by 400 satoshis. Let's pump something small. Doge? Xmy? Rdd?