Rudest chefs?

Has there ever been a chef more disrespectful on Reality TV than pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSwj54xdgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well if he was nice to everyone, he wouldn't be very popular, would he?

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

if he was a good chef he would be

why arent the british relevant anymore? this is like some big bang shit right here. is this the best tv the brits have?

>My feelings are more important than receiving honest advice and feedback

Literally a screeching bleached babboon

Look at this OP...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSwj54xdgE

Personally I don't think Ramsay's the rudest of them all.

>reality show
>not scripted to hell and back

puuhleeeez

Why are yanks so obsessed with perceived 'relevance'?
Are they really that insecure?

Have you seen his British shows? He's much more real than in US lol.

He's actually a really nice guy in real life, and he's explained the reason for acting like he does. A professional kitchen is basically run like the military . . . there is NO room or tolerance for fuck-ups. Especially when dealing with "new recruits" you have to be like a Drill Sergeant and yell and scream at them until they get it right.

If you watch videos of his recipes its clear he 1: really does have SERIOUS skill and 2: genuinely loves cooking!

this fat guy angers me. he tries to be rude like gordon but he is a complete idiot just yelling shitty insults at people when he really has no right.

he is such a shitty cook and so fat

I watched some of his shitty prison series. While the show itself was shit, his emotional scenes when talking about his brother and the way he really tried to help the inmates always left an impression on me.

we're never not relevant so it's bizarre to us when euros go belly up so regularly

Is this bait? On masterchef he's usually the nice one and he had a gastric bypass so now he's thin.

If you're going to work in a restaurant that charged 30-50$ or more for a dish then you better not be doing any fuck ups when cooking. He got all right to get pissed off. Plus he wouldn't be as famous if he didn't get pissed

kek, #rekt

In his plebbit ama he did come across as a genuinely nice and thoughtful person

lolwut

#yougotfucked

Apart from every international sporting event......
Its almost as if the yanks are so physiologically and culturally unprepared for any kind of failure that they had to shut the rest of the world out.
Who else has a 'world series' that only has one nation compete?

Makes you wonder how the US of A will react when China surpasses them to become the world's greatest superpower?

he's pretty nice on the UK shows

americans just need heightened conflict on their reality shows

Americans are the worst educated people on Earth and are living in constant denial. What even makes you thing this retard knows what a "China" is or how many continents there are? Why do you even bother wasting your time typing out messages that he won't even fully read let alone fully comperhend?
Pic related.It's him.

>every international sporting event

That makes no sense... How can that makes sense when you can't prove whether that's true or not? Where's your proof?

Seriously, what was said is true, most Americans do live in constant denial. You really amuse me with your self-disregard.

there are plenty of chefs who do that and have their own shows, ramsay just stands out.

he's one of the best chefs in all of the UK

How many Michelin stars do you have?

Are you sure about that? I mean we don't even give a shit about soccer and yet we do better than you at the World Cup.

The bald guy was by far the douchiest. Ramsay and the fat guy seemed like they were just playing it up for the camera, but the bald guy just seemed like he was taking out his frustrations on everybody

>he's one of the best chefs in all of the UK

operative word being UK

Marco might be a contender for the rudest chef on television. But Ramsay is a businessman first and foremost, and I wouldn't be surprised if he stepped on a lot of toes to establish his empire or if he views his employees as shit or treat them as so.

>you build a restaurant empire by treating your employees like shit
....right. sterling logic there. i know the most successful restaurants i've been to are the ones where the employees hate it and feel devalued.