It's Chipotle day! What's your favorite burrito, Veeky Forums?

It's Chipotle day! What's your favorite burrito, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/Food/RecallsOutbreaksEmergencies/Outbreaks/ucm470410.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A little early here but I'm feeling carnitas today

Sorry I don't really feel like E.coli right now.

same

I don't want norovirus and food poisoning.

every time i eat there I get the shits - even if I didn't catch e.coli.

/thread

I avoid food poisoning and any restaurants associated with food poisoning, i never return to eat at them either.

their new coupons should save people some money tho'

be pretty risky. they had problems twice in a row.

burn

whered u find those coupons at?

there were rumors that they were false accusations. was there any real actual proof of food borne illness associated with their restaurants?

its their new ad campaign, if you live near one check the mailers. i told my mail person that I collect coupons to save money, now he gives me triple the amount.

we talkin redplum/smart saver coupons or was this included in your sunday paper? please include response in plain english

Nothing.

Not even adding my favourite sausage to their meat roster will make me risk e. coli.

>what happens when you don't use pesticides and antibiotics

>This is what happens when you care about pandering to pseudoscience-gobbling retards but don't understand basic hygiene.

chicken, brown rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, tomato salsa, cheese, red chili sauce, lettuce

we don't have chipotle in canada, or at least anywhere close by

am i missing out or should i just go to Burrito Boyz, as they've never let me down?

The one at a real Mexican place that doesn't taste like shit

fuck you

Chipotle is fucking garbage. Why do people insist that it's good?

>what happens when you don't use pesticides and antibiotics
topkek would that really have prevented the e.coli? I don't know anything about how that all works.

Not one at Chipotle.

It was neurovirus at the one near me.

I have a local place that does the same thing and a Freebirds nearby, why in the world would I go to Chipotle? It's the worst of the burrito chains.

>its their new ad campaign
>if you live near one check the mailers
>mailers
>plain english

ask your immigration officer if you get mailed the newspaper.. stupid fucking mexican

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

>STOP CHIDING ME FOR GETTING NOROVRIOUS/E.COLI FOURTEEN TIMES BECAUSE I GET MEXICAN FOOD FROM A CHAIN THAT LISTENS TO RETARDED HIPPIES WHINING ABOUT GMOS AND GLUTEN BUT CAN'T WASH THEIR FUCKING HANDS

Double chicken
Brown rice
Black beans
Tabasco
In a paper bowl

That's it

Chipotle is shit.

buttcucked jew detected
sorry cheese is over
deal with it

CARNITAS
white rice you stupid cracker
pinto beans go with pork
all the sauces and a bit of corn
sour cream

that's it. almost authentic Mexican.

I never in my existence heard of something referred to as a mailer, and I still don`t know what you mean by it.

Maybe you`re just a fucking idiot who refers to something incorrectly.

Just had Chipotle a couple hours ago due to lack of actual places to eat past 9pm. I had a burrito with;

White rice
black beans
fajita veggies
chicken
light on the sour cream
lettuce

It was tasty, but then again I hadn't eaten for 9 hours and you know what they say.

>mailer

coupons or advertisements, they come in the mail. real hard to figure out unless your a retarded pedant that doesnt go outside or check the fucking mail.

did you feel bad when the kids in school called you a retard because you didnt know how to google?

>all the sauces
Manchild detected

>Be mexican
>Try Chipotle's food
>No tortillas
>Hottest salsa is not even mild
>Meat is alright, bit dry
>A LOT of rice and beans
>Some cuties working in the kitchen

It's kind of meh

>mfw people still believe the e-coli meme

>>Be mexican
I didn't know you could afford to eat Chipotle on welfare

>He thinks people getting norovirus and shitting their own gastrointestinal systems out is a maymay

>Mexicans
>Welfare

Wrong race there champ.

>Mexican
>Welfare

Please get out.

fucking hell

I'm only satisfied by the mega burrito at papas and beer.

Many people got sick including a whole college basketball team from the location in Cambridge MA. It closed for over a month.

>go to Chipolte
>get a burrito bowl
>notbad.jpg
>20 minutes passes, driving home
>stomach starts hurting
>ohshitneedbathroom.jpg
>drive really fast
>sweating.jpg
>make it home
>run for the door
>fumble for the keys while flexing my ass muscles to keep it in
>run to bathroom and unload on my unsuspecting toilet
>first spray is solid but wet
>this opens up the cork to a jet stream of shit
>final spray is just liquid peeing out my asshole
Everytime.

You didn't shit out what you just ate twenty minutes ago you fucking retard, that's not how digestion works

I shit anything and everything inside by body. Maybe the Chipotle was still in there, you're right I have no idea how digestion works, but it for sure triggers my stomach to go crazy.

There are women who pay to go to bali for week long cleansing fasts complete with daily enema that didn't get as cleaned out as me.

Not bad. Here's my normal order: bowl, extra brown rice, black beans, chicken, medium salsa, sour cream, and cheese plus a side of chips. Use the chips to scoop up the bowl. So yummy.

>burrito, double wrapped
>white rice
>two scoops of chicken
>black beans
>pico
>corn
>tomtillo red
>sour cream
>sometimes cheese

>mfw I don't have ecoli because I don't at memoptle

>Cambridge Chipotle closes down from illness
>Still go to the one in Fenway anyway

>disgusting flavorless pork

central sq one still has a sign warning about the pork

It's got a strong black pepper flavor. Maybe not "authentic©™" but it is damn tasty.

What the fuck are you faggots doing? Go to Anna's. There's one in Davis, Porter, and just outside Government Center. Or Filipe's in Harvard is even better.

I get my drugs in Central, is there really a sign still up?

All these dubs from Boston

But then I have to take the Green Line and deal with pajeet

>All these people fear-mongering because one location had an incident once
It's like you're all retarded or something

Uhm, it was a lot more than just one location broski. It was multiple outbreaks of E.Coli poisoning covering (IIRC) over 100 locations in 14 separate states.

[citation needed]

Burrito, Double Carnitas or barbacoa, no rice, fajita vegetables, cheese, corn, green sauce.

>and you know what they say.
They're all pink on the inside?

fda.gov/Food/RecallsOutbreaksEmergencies/Outbreaks/ucm470410.htm
>inb4 the gubment's faking data for Monsatan to calcify our third eyes and eat at Moe's

Chipotle is fucking gross and it's ALWAYS cold.

I don't know what you're talking about senpai. The chipotle I eat all my meals at does a great job of keeping all the meat in nice wet warming trays so that none of that the chicken gets nice and rubbery and none of that disgusting crispy char the meat gets on the grill survives long enough to make it into my burrito.

Better than the orange line and dealing with the niggers

I've got to get them to add all salsa's to my burrito for it to be enjoyable. Pretty good deal for the price however when you get everything and ask them to double wrap it.

>tfw accidentally got on the orange line once
I was culturally enriched and felt like a retard

>mailer
>fucking idiot
>also dumb
>you