How to make it in 2018 (Pepe Seal of Approval)

>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via DEBIT CARDS, margin lending, leverages

>aims at bringing security and ease of use to normies, but also offers advanced tools and investment options

>actively seek licensing and following regulations, owned by forex platform FXPIG

>on top of crypto trading also offers crypto ETFs and TAMs

>ICO launching platform

>all fees paid using their native token XCM, percentage of XCMare BURNED, 20% ot FXPIG and CoinMetro profits go to BUYBACK the token

BONUS: coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus (redirects to my reflink)

PRICE PROJECTIONS: xcmprice.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46fyzht9E8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will I mek it, OP?

Holy shit!!!

I threw $300 on it. Holding 1700 tokens.

btw, it's also open to burgers now, they got the legal approval. it will be announced officially tomorrow.

Hopefully amerifats don't ralize, so we can get more tokens burned.

This kills the ICO

Binance got U.S. approval for their ICO too.

Not necessarily.

Really? Nice. I can finally join you noigers.

Really? Nice. I can finally join you noigers.

you're one crazy mofo if legit

The future belongs to the brave

made man

Fuck the FUD, it's so weak lol. This is gonna be an awesome exchange.
You've got balls user. Also saw another with 1.1m. You deserve to make it
How far do you think I'll go with 40k?
If it hits $2 this year, I'd be happy lol

It will probably go higher if it delivers desu

OMG is doing this and they are nearly done.

No chance for them to even start working before its obsolete

You will make it.

OMG is mostly just a payment gateway/wallet. CoinMetro is far more than that. The ETFs are likely the most important piece of the puzzle, providing liquidity to alts.

thanks bros. I kinda know deep down, but never made it before so I can't really believe it til it happens.
I'm just wondering, why haven't other exchanges done this, having all their exchange fees convert to their exchange token? Is it basically CM's way of being vested in the long-term success of the exchange and the token
I also like that they're aiming to to be very customer-experience focused, hiring tons of staff for that expressed purpose. With coinbase fucking out, once leaving someone hanging for 72 hours without a response, this is the perfect storm for CM
fuark bros I'm excited

Kek. CoinMetro launches in April. OmiseGo won't launch till Q4 2017. Not to mention they are not really comparable. OMG does one of the many things CM will do.

ye that's likely the idea. if we can take over normiebase by having actual good customer support, low fees and fast deposits/withdrawals it would be ace

youtube.com/watch?v=46fyzht9E8w
good vid to show the team quality
Was cool that Kevin was doing a livestream during ICO. It should be the standard for most ICOs.
The push to be licensed and taking a proactive approach to the inevitable regulatory approach could make it far more trustworthy over other exchanges

++
Kevin is the man. Really professional, no pointless buzzwords and hype.

This feel is surreal, bro. I just want pension funds and institutional money to flow in, so we can all make it, not just some of us. That might sound gay, but I genuinely want everyone to make it
except literal pajeet scammers kek