Whats your go to meal?

Whats your go to meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

familyfreshmeals.com/2012/11/slow-cooker-crockpot-lasagna-soup.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweet potatoes

Cubed and pan fried in olive oil, add sea salt.

Done

Chicken parmesan. Butterfly whole boneless breasts, put in egg, dip in flour with paprika, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Then dip in buttermilk and dip into breadcrumbs mixed with parmesan cheese, fry for about 3 minutes per side or less until golden. Take those and put on a baking sheet with some fresh made sauce and fresh wet mozzarella all over it and bake until melted and cooked through. Put it on top of some al dente spaghetti. It's kind of white trash version but it works for me and cost like $20 for 4 people and the chicken is huge for each person when you butterfly a breast and mash it down.

'go'za ofc

Bacon and a burger with broccoli on the side.

PAN

NICE AND HOT

DRIZZLE OF OLIVE OIL

SWEET POTATOES... CUBED

NICE AND SIMPLE

IN GOES THE POTATOES

GENTLY FRY

DONE

BEAUTFIUL

this desu

Does frying for that three minutes really make much of a difference?

I admit I'm lazy as fuck and usually I end up just putting them into the oven for 20-30 minutes and they come out alright, albeit a bit dry on the outside. I've never done parm though, usually I just use whatever breadcrumbs I have laying around and season them. Cornmeal goes a damn fucking mile though.

It just makes it so you don't have to bake it as long and makes the outside crispier compared to the oven only methods from all the methods I've tried. It doesn't take long and is simple but uses an extra dish for the oil is all. You can just bake it forever but it will dry out a lot easier for the time it takes to brown it all

Brown rice with soy sauce and steamed veggies. Maybe I stir an egg in if I have one to spare.
I'm fucking poor, lazy, and an abysmal cook.

Interesting. I got some chicken in the freezer, so I'll pull out a skillet and give it a shot instead.

I suppose the reason I never did it is because I'm a lazy fuck and never feel like disposing of the oil.

Fresh steamed broccoli and [something leftover from the fridge].

make sure it is completely unfrozen before you do or it will come out half raw and splash oil all over

broccoli is my go to vegetable and I don't even know why. It's just great and goes with everything. That looks pretty good for left overs on the left

Nigga, you need to fry them first it'll make a world of difference. desu it sounds like shit if you just bread them and bake them, take the extra 6 min next time

Egg sandwich with ketchup

How do you guys steam? I have this microwave contraption. It works pretty well, I usually steam broccoli in the microwave and then finish on a pan with some olive oil and garlic.

The left is this "Crockpot Lasagna Soup" recipe but modified. familyfreshmeals.com/2012/11/slow-cooker-crockpot-lasagna-soup.html

I actually brown the meat and cook the garlic and twice as many onions first, THEN add all the other shit in, and at the end I add about twice as many pasta shells (the whole box) so it's less of a "soup" and more of a "I can re-fry this in a pan for the rest of the week" deal.

And salt. She doesn't add enough salt. Needs about an extra 1/4th tsp or more.

One of these contraptions in a pot of boiling water. perfect for one serving of vegetables.

Fucking kek

>I read it in his voice
what did you do to me

sounds pretty good actually. Thanks

I forgot to mention: don't cook the pasta for 30 minutes like she says. Follow the directions on the box to cook it properly al dente. It's more like 10-12 minutes for mine.

Pesto Genovese for savory
Caramel pots de Creme or Mille-feuille for sweet

'za with 'chup

Fried rice

Would be fun to have a thread like this.
But the mods are raging faggots.

Avacado toast with parmesan or mozzarella.

Pan roasted thyme chicken, potatoes, green beans.

Pic related

Assuming "go to meal" means something that you can make quickly at short notice, I like to do ramen with beef garlic ginger broth served over jalapeno slices

If I have a bit longer i like to make really thick pureed red lentil carrot onion soup and pour it on rice

Sausage and eggs on bread with ketchup and tabasco.