Why doesn't Veeky Forums like bacon?

Why doesn't Veeky Forums like bacon?
It's delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWIj703AA_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>british """""""""""""""""""""""""bacon"""""""""""""""""""""""""
That's ham, homie.

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

I chose shekels over bacon

Looks delicious althought could do with one more slice of bacon.

>HP

ruined

>brown sauce
>on a fried piggly sammysam

you didnt need to add butter

otherwise its a decent bacon sarnie

you do m8, butter belongs in sarnies.

Oh that delightful manner of speech.

what a cancerous post, enjoy chewing your dry shit

Goddamn leaf

Need a nice big Yolkey Egg to round off that Bacon Butty my dude

Brown sauce is essential on a bacon sandwich.

>sliced bread

Would you prefer a barm?

Imagine if US Mcdonalds or any other fast food breakfast actually used a sauce on their bacon/egg/cheese or sausage/egg/cheese biscuits/sandwiches. It would actually be good for once instead of chewing dry cow cud

>sliced bread
You eat whole loaves?

Bread must be toasted on one side.
That way you have the structural rigidity of the toasted side to make sure the sandwich stays intact, and a soft mouth friendly top side so its nice to bit on.

>implying everyone on Veeky Forums isn't a jew

Wait, they don't? What about the bagels? The bagels over here definitely have some sort of creamy, peppery dill sauce and it's great.

seriously it's a breakfast sandwich. Are you going to use an entire loaf of your fancy bread? Even if you do, you have to SLICE IT. Right down the middle. What bread isn't sliced? You just bite right into a whole loaf and say fuck it?

>>>/JIDF/

Nah dude other way round. Toasted side on top to greet you with crispyness, and soft, permeable underside to absorb vital bacon fat

mcdonalds for the steak bagel uses some weird yellow thick goo but that's about it as far as any sauce on any breakfast fast food sandwich as far as I know. But I'm not an expert either so maybe someone else will chime in.

underrated

No I'm not a northern monkey

Pre sliced bread in the UK is total shite

Veeky Forums hates popular things

substitue that horrible black sauce thing for mayo, and add tomatoes and lettuce and I would eat.

I love HLTs, too. How do you feel about using bacon in it instead, though?

You Americans really can't go one thread without shitposting.

I see, you would prefer a chapati, eh Rasheed?

Autism.

Americlaps just have to act like dickheads for no reason.

>bacon thread
>posts ham
Where's the bacon, fαm?

You use the bacon fat, dummy

>You eat whole loaves?

But you get bacon fat from bacon, not from ham, silly! There's a difference between bacon and ham! Not all cured pork is bacon, Moamar, and you'd know that were you not a muzmuz.

I like to sous vide my bacon actually.

It tastes better than cooking bacon the normal way.

IT'S FUCKING RAW

Just one thread, a single thread without Americans shitposting. Is that really too much to ask for?

>gets called out for posting ham in a bacon, creating a shitpost
>"everyone else is shitposting but me!!!"

>in a bacon
>in a bacon THREAD
Fix'd! Just in time!

Kill yourself, you make this board shit.

Why do Americans get so triggered at the sight of some meat with their bacon fat? Is it some jewish thing, like it's okay to pretend it's not pork if it's just dry strips of fat?

Americans have a collective autism so seeing something thing they aren't used to triggers them.

I know you think you are being hilarious, but you are just contributing to the already low opinion of America and Americans.

But user: ham != bacon.
It's that simple.

It wouldn't even be so bad if the general level of American shitposting was funny or inventive, but they can't even manage that.

And succeeded.

Bacon is a Reddit food.

Americans are all autistic, aren't you?

Which is ironic because Americans have probably never even seen bacon before in their lives.

>burnt fat strips are """"""bacon"""""" in america

It's so weird to see every American film and programme meme the living fuck out of bacon, only to find out that Americans don't even know what bacon is.

It's like when I found out all Americans have their dicks mutilated at birth, weird country.

>brits think this is bacon

Imagine that pic of the hamplanet eating the whole block of cheese except with bread

You know I want to like Americans, I really do, but their attitudes all just stink.

I don't think the autism on Veeky Forums should be an example for any nationality

no mushrooms, capscicum, tomatos, hashbrowns or black pudding?

Take your shit and leave I like all of those things together over bacon anyday. Beef jerky is where I get my stomach cancer from..

Traditional english spiral cut bacon is the best bacon.

>made from the pig's back meat
>somehow, this is """""""""""""""bacon"""""""""""""""
Will Brits ever learn?

>peppers on a bacon butty

Get out of here Bruce, we don't have any Fosters for you to steal.

>This one autistic yank sperging out for days

You can tell it's just one guy by how he types.

That's IHOP, honky. He's got American bacon, it just isn't cooked crispy like most of us like it.

Their "bacon" is just forseskin fused together and burnt to a crisp

>American tv show
>they just pick up bacon with their bare hands
>bite into it and it shatters
>loud crunching noises commence

It's like they don't even like the stuff

>makes thread about bacon
>posts ham instead

Brits everyone

Don't reply to him.

He has been sperging out all thread.

I remember when this was a thing at Burger King

you do realise sliced bread is LITERALLY the best thing since sliced bread, right?

Hp on a bogeddly wog simantha raincoat? You must be dongly cucumbers & camelsnacks m8.

You're not funny, son.
You're fat and look like you should be but you're not.

>Barry.

>all the triggered limeys ITT

You do know that American shitposters only keep bringing up the bacon thing because you're so easily upset by it, right? To an American, the salty tears of a Brit or other yuro are like blood to a shark. Just stop being so buttblasted and ignore them if you don't want to keep seeing

>bacon

in every thread. It would also help if every other fucking thread in the catalog was "Why do Americans X"

*wasn't "Why do Americans X"

>be australian
>americucks and bongs arguing over who has the better bacon
>shake my head and laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=IWIj703AA_g

>Bacon is a meat product prepared from pork and usually cured.[1][2] It is first cured using large quantities of salt,[2] either in a brine or in a dry packing; the result is fresh bacon (also known as green bacon).[3] Fresh bacon may then be further dried for weeks or months in cold air, or it may be boiled or smoked.[1] Fresh and dried bacon is typically cooked before eating, often by frying. Boiled bacon is ready to eat, as is some smoked bacon, but may be cooked further before eating.

>Bacon is prepared from several different cuts of meat. It is usually made from side and back cuts of pork,[4] except in the United States and Canada, where it is most commonly prepared from pork belly (typically referred to as "streaky", "fatty", or "American style" outside of the US and Canada). The side cut has more meat and less fat than the belly. Bacon may be prepared from either of two distinct back cuts: fatback, which is almost pure fat, and pork loin, which is very lean. Bacon-cured pork loin is known as back bacon

Veeky Forums hates normie meme foods, and as Bacon is amazing (really, pork in general), hipsters and faggots latched onto it in the late 20th century promoting it as the epitome of super delicious decadence, and started putting it on everything - even sweets. The aggrandizement and oversaturation caused Veeky Forums (they themselves a kind of hipster) to sigh disgustedly and check Bacon off it's list of things it's no longer allowed to like because it's too popular.

>objecting to sliced bread

I assume you're trying to convey your objections to the fact that it's store bought and not bakery fresh? I don't know if you live alone but I'm doubting you do because if you're a single man like me you'd realise that fresh loafs of bread are definitely the best but they cost more and the worst part, the don't last more than two days max. This is an absolute waste of money unless you're eating half a loaf of bread a day in which case I'm sorry you're so fat.

Fresh bread is actually cheaper than sliced at the supermarket I work at. Probably because we have a bakery on site

No one gives a fuck what you think, britfag. We and our food are superior.

wow, aussie bacon is like British back bacon and American fat bacon combined. That seems pretty cool desu.

>the don't last more than two days max. This is an absolute waste of money

You seem to be forgetting about the the fact that bread can be frozen to keep it longer.

And, stale bread has many uses in the kitchen: stuffing, meatballs, sausage, croutons, toast, etc.

Our bread sucks, bro.

TFW: your breakfast caused an international conflict.

>You seem to be forgetting about the fact that bread can be frozen

Literally what is the point in buying delicious, freshly baked bread, and then freezing it.

So you can keep it longer if you bought more bread than you can use before it goes bad. Bread freezes well.

>putting Half Pence on your snoggle
>serving snoggle on dickerybrick

>putting this much butter on your bread
Trying to match your smile's sunshine-y glow there, eh cheddartooth?

Sorry but brown sauce with sausages and ketchup with bacon. Don't care what hipsters say.