We mooning! Thanks, Volkswagen!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iotatoken/status/966309603389698048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did someone said moon?

u wut m8?

>barely over 600 BTC volume past 24 hours
ok

Iota moon special. This coin does not give a fuck about good news hype or anything. It's fucking hillarious

Holdin down the fort, accumulating the hands of the week

Thanks, TheNextWeb

IdiOTA is dead

twitter.com/iotatoken/status/966309603389698048

kek

>muh machine economy

Iota is a fucking joke. It's vaporware dogshit. Enjoy your bags

IOTA is so practical and scalable it breeds haters

this was iotas only chance. rip.

you know what this means right btw?? right??

This is the dude running the show at IOTA. Wewwww

it broke support instead of resistance on a downward trend. hard to believe that Mixtatiq asshole has that much leverage in the community.

How professional

Ya that makes sense. I hate money, so instead of just buying some of this awesome tech I'm spreading fud

Makes 100% sense. IOTA would be what any AI would invest in to optimize all trading algorithms before obliterating whatever humans call 'the economy'.

Seeing as everything is now a digital certificate of trust, may as well IOTA our personality/sexuality profiles also.

I'm a dominant alpha male who enjoys submissive sexual creatures. I should be sought and earned, not taught and then yearned for.

You guys need to have some FAITH IN YOUR IOTA!

They probably are forcing them with some 666 type shit.

When i first bought my iota on ydx cfb said you sell your soul when you buy them.

I remember reading a study that it reported that there exists a link between lack of intellect and owning IOTA.

It went on to claim that the larger that one's holdings of IOTA was within their portfolio, the lower their IQ.

Iota bagholder detected

Read the post again you fucking brainlet.

read his post again
he is calling you stupid

holy shit imagine being as dumb as epjWs2nA

do you think it hurts going through life that stupid?

fuck i spat all over my screen