What's the best food to eat high?

What's the best food to eat high?

Grill.

Roasted nuts, macaroni cheese, pizza, kebab, anything savory really

A munchie box with an Irnbru

Roast fish, collie weed, and corn bread

Burger

Krave cereal.

A gun you fucking degenerate drug addict.

Whoa, why the hostility, Mary?

Lol, you got all mad out of no where. That's a very effeminate feature that you posses.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

cereal

Its a drink and food in one

'go'za

Thank you. Lol

bruh you got another weed needle?

i'll pay you back, i'm good for it.

- t. weed addict

You have to add a drink to make it a drink.

I'm assuming you mean food for more than just weed.

On acid, your appetite totally shrinks, even if you can feel the hunger there. My friends and I always fought it with sour patch kids. We'd just be fucking inhaling them, handful after handful. At a point we weren't even chewing, just gulping down huge amounts of them. I'm surprised we didn't choke.

everything from the grill or the smoker. anything deep fried. shit with thick, sweet, savory sauces. like korean ribs. heavy sandwiches and burgers. homemade fries and quality mayo. naturally fatty foods like a good cut of beef, tuna, avocado. fingerfood like tapas. intensive cheeses, air dried hams. lots and lots of dipping sauces.. guac, salsa rojo or salsa verde.

if you're hitting the bong i recommend fruit like watermelon, homemade ice cream or sorbet. cocktails. alcohol slushies. creamy shit, maybe lemon curd or creme caramel or running chocolate cake or some shit.

bottom line is don't be a worthless fucking slob and get in the kitchen/on the grill/your hands dirty. the whole process of cooking will enhance the taste. holding your nose over a pan with sizzling hot thai curry and getting a punch of lemongrass and holy basil is like a revelation. like a religious experience. having juices from a medium rare burger drip down your fat ass chin is otherworldly. go give it a try.

I swear to god if you get taco bell again I'll shoot you.

I find it goes well with my seafood ramen.

124 grain 9mm jacketed hollow points should be pretty tasty.

Best meal I had while high was two ham and cheddar sandwiches, some cheez-its, and a cup of coffee.

You know nothing Jon snow.

Lol, you believe government propaganda. You probably also think trump is an honest stand up guy also.

shit taste

acceptable

that shit'll blow your mind

Anything that has a good texture. Moist as fuck cakes or brownies are 10/10. Also pickles or crunchy, savory things

>Sour Patch Kids while on acid
>Shit taste

Nigger you don't know a damn thing, and nobody cares about your mass anonymous opinion. Contribute or fuck off.

I thought a weed smoking degenerate like you would support Trump.

>muh degeneracy

Coconut yoghurt.