Expired milk

>June 30
>This milk is expired
>lol it still good xDD

Smell & taste it (in that order). If it seems fine it's fine.

It is against mother nature to drink expired milk.

Yeah, that's why all milk comes with an expiration date printed on it right from the cow's udder.

>expiration date
>oy vey, lets change it to
>best before

My 83 year old grandmother is guilty of this to an amazing degree.

Especially with medicine. Last time I was there in February, I went digging through her cabinet looking for some Advil, and she had bottles of half empty pills that expired in the mid 90s. When I asked her what the fuck her problem was, she told me to quit being a little bitch and that medicine doesn't actually expire.

>she told me to quit being a little bitch and that medicine doesn't actually expire.

The best part about that is some medicine can actually kill you after expiration.

Your grandma tougher than you, bruh

I had a similar experience recently. Came up on a bunch of goodies

memento mori

Unless you're dealing with biotics, no, not it won't, and even then most biotics will just not work and be harmless. Aspin won't stop being asprin for a very very very very long time. It's not like the compounds in there are gonna decay into plutonium and make you grow taste buds on your dickhead. Pharma companies ship stuff with expiration dates because god knows you don't use the stuff up in time, it just keeps them in business.

Just drink it, you pussy ass bitch.

The us military stockpiles it's drugs for 15 years because active ingredients in pills and capsules don't lose their effectiveness at all.

It's all a scam to get you to throw away perfectly good product.

>confusing a sell by date with an expiration date

good job retard

>Sell by =\= Best by

Dumb ass

/thread

My great grandmother mother had some opened sauce in her pantry that was older than my 18 year old brother.

>food is good as long as it's in the freezer

>don't throw away the food, I'll eat it
>food still remains in the fridge for months

>Older than my 18 year old brother
How old are you famalam?

Crazy pharma conspiritard spotted.

Expired doxycycline will literally kill you