Has Veeky Forums ever had horse beef?

has Veeky Forums ever had horse beef?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3b1acvZRvV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have eaten ikea and findus products, so yes

No but i want to try it

I want to see one of those mentally ill horse girls fuck herself with that thing

Why do these horse girls all have bigtime foreheads like that? Does that horse helmet do something to their melon?

Yup
imagine lamb but not tasting so much of lamb, if that makes any sense
Also don't ever try horse steaks they're retarded. There's almost no muscles on a horse that aren't worked out, so stewing, braising it is the best way to go
Or you just use it and donkey to make salami. Tastes funky.

yes, sausage from bulgaria. really damn tasty

Where do I get horse meat in the US?

If it's cheaper than lamb (which is more expensive than beef at the moment), then I'd be willing to buy and try.

Italian here, horse meat is uncommon but not difficult to find. Best I ate was horse tartare, and another time a friends dad made those smoked horse skewers with cheese, fucking delicious.

You can't

>horse beef

Does it taste like sheep beef or goat beef?

They're starting to serve it in place of beef, labeled as beef. You may have eaten it already.

>not eating raw horsemeat

I pity you

"Starting"

Is that taste similar to horse beef?

I'd love to but I live in america, where riding lung cancer suffering horses with nails in their feet and bits tearing their gums out in a street full of cars and then stuffed in a dingy building to develop all kind of hoof and mental ailments is "american culture you horse hating comie" and the derby is incredibly popular but treats their horses with all the vigor and wrath of greed and abuse; basically taking horses that are still children and whos bones are not properly hardened and set and then riding them into the ground so that they are in constant pain for the rest of their life, to be sold off to some middle class woman who thinks she loves horses because she thinks theyre beautiful and cute but knows nothing about them.

but eating them is considered cruel and unusual, like dog eating, how dare anyone want to eat that horse. Fucking damn, if the horses could look at it objectively, they'd fucking beg us to eat them.

picture related, double standard.

You tipped your fedora so hard the earth's orbit was affected

did I offend your hic sensibilities? I've never seen a culture so ignorant to the nature of the thing they based their life around.

I wanna fug that girl in the red top

Horse is very common in my country, cheap too.

It's very lean and tastes a bit gamey.

The fat acts weird though. It gets all white and globby.
Didn't like that

>Nails in their feet
Holy shit I hope this is bait

>4u on the sign in the background
B I G

I had a steak of horse when I was in Iceland

was pretty great actually

pretty shitty b8 overall. if it isn't bait I strongly recommend suicide

Where I live dating horse is normal
Horse steak is pretty good
Allot of People here eat smoked horse meat sandwiches it's rather nice
But it seems allot of other countries see eating horse as some kind of tabboo

Fucking autocorrect eating horse EATING why would I date a horse you piece of shit tablet

Did you misread US as UK? Otherwise your post makes no sense.

No i'm not british

Yes, here in The Netherlands smoked horse meat is considered a normal sandwich topping

Danish.
Used to have horse all the time as a kid in the 80s and 90s. Mostly in the form of Salisbury steak.
It was good but very lean so you had to be careful or it'd get dry.
Don't know why it disappeared from stores here and I wish it hadn't.

>horse beef

>smoked horse meat

Another good reason for me to move to the Netherlands.

In Belgium too.

I fucking love horsemeat. It's a bit sweet-ish. Lovely texture and good taste. Also very easy to digest.

In the old days horsemeat was given in the hospital to recovering patients, because it's easy to digest.

Had horse in France a few years ago, probably overcooked it, as it was tough. Similar to beef, maybe a slight tang or fragrance that made the difference

Probably goes well with beetroot or, dare I say, horseradish

I heard you guys were looking for the fucking best?

youtube.com/watch?v=3b1acvZRvV4