What are some easy Italian recipes I could make tonight Veeky Forums?

What are some easy Italian recipes I could make tonight Veeky Forums?

' '

Sounds delicious.

Buttered noodles with a few shakes of parmesan.

Depends on what you've got on hand, ya dingus.

Carbonara.

Nothing since italian food is bland and pretty bad on it's own, and no i'm not baiting.

That's a delicious-looking boscaiola con panna you've got there but you forgot the mushrooms.

Get the fuck outta here you fanook

Gabagool

Pasta with garlic lightly fried in olive oil. If you manage to fuck that up you're beyond help.

pasta alla norma or trofie al pesto

>he likes italian food

I'm sorry that you like to eat shit user

Right? Spaghetti Aglio olio. foodwishes.com has a good recipe but not authentic. Italians get butt hurt about parmesan in it but make it to your tastes. I'm by no means a master cook but this is pretty easy to do. Slice your garlic thin and don't let it burn. That's really the only place to fuck up

make a normal tomato sauce and add small-sized bits of italian sausage to it, fucking great stuff. don't forget the canned san marzano's

Use pic related, it is a very good system.

>italian flag with horizontal stripes instead of vertical
YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!

ONE

That isn't a flag you jabroni

>wants vertical stripes on a country the width of a fingernail
show us how it's done then

>italians get butthurt about parmesan in it
lolwut?
I'm from Italy. My mother is from Italy. My father is half Italian. So maybe this is because I'm quarter foreign, but... my family always served it with cheese on top.
Always.
Since this is a very, shall we say... inextravagant... dish, it's not like we can often compare how our own families make it with how other families do. All the same, I'm honestly quite surprised to learn that cheese is considered heretical somehow by most Italian.

It's got me wondering what else my family might eat that the rest of the country would look down at us for.

>be italian of partial hungarian background
I'm okay with this.

Throw some cherry tomatoes into a frying pan with oil on medium until they shrivel like raisins and then add basil leaves and minced garlic for a few minutes and then dump it over capellini pasta covered in olive oil and pepper

You can also add chopped zucchini along with the tomatoes if that is what gets you off

Good to know. I've only ever seen Italians turn their nose up and say no to the idea. I don't like what you like etc.

holy crap that sounds good
who needs spaghetti sauce when you can have little nodules of tomato goodness

Frying the tomatoes greatly alters their flavor, if you try one by themselves they taste savory and almost a bit alcoholic it's hard to describe but it's really good

OP here, I ended up eating capicola so I didn't even cook anything.

Thanks guys.

meta