What is your expert culinary opinion on Chef Boyardee?

What is your expert culinary opinion on Chef Boyardee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3SU6sd9Uqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sexist, and probably racist. Not just men can be chefs you know.

i like the spagetti and meatballs one once every 7 years or so

the mini ravs are pretty much the same size as the regulars ravs. anyone else notice this?

good "drunk and don't feel like cooking" food. i usually sprinkle a little dried basil into it for a little more oomph
i'm like this with spam. gotta have it every so often to remember why i don't eat it.

what's in the pocketoli

Shitty sauce.

he's a fucking WHITE MALE

same true

Poor man's Spaghetti-O's

It's shit, I'm far from being a picky eater, I'll eat Spam, KD, Canned oysters and what not. I tried it a week ago and I had to add a shiton of hot sauce to make it tolerable.

This. Also Franks is best.

Lasagna variety is best variety.

>not going full S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mode and eating everything from a can with the exclusion of diet sausage and vodka
xaxaxaxaxa

I haven't had it since I was a kid. Beefaroni was my favorite, perfect meat/sauce/pasta ratio. Not a huge fan of the ravioli, didn't like biting into a big meat pocket.

Lately I've been craving it, but I'm afraid of trying it again and being disappointed/disgusted.

Those are shit ever since Campbell's bought them

The overstuffed ravioli is alright, the regular ravioli was so awful it actually made me gag the last time I tried it.

They have little microwavable trays of their stuff and it tastes better because it doesn't have the metallic taste of the can. Just not as much in them as the can, though.

enjoy that BPA goodness

Why must you ruin it for me?!

Chef boyardee sauce tastes like ass, it was all my mom fed me when I was a kid and I grew to be repulsed by it

If it wasn't stored in a tin can it wouldn't taste like ass. I bet you think spam tastes like ass, too. It's because of the can. It is the metal you are tasting I think.

>if it wasn't what it is, it would be good

wew

I usally eat the spegetti kind right out the can when I'm drunk.

I used to love it when I was a kid but since I could make my own ravioli I don't really like it anymore

i remember enjoying this food as a kid. when i was high i thought it would be good to buy again.

but it was pretty awful shit i couldnt even finish, they must have changed the recipe.

Everyone calls me Chef Boyardee because I am a chef and have the same mustache.

My hat is entirely different however

"I mean nobody wants to admit they eat 9 cans of ravioli, but I did and I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count and then you get to the second, and the third."

youtube.com/watch?v=U3SU6sd9Uqk

holy kek