Poor experience at Olive Garden

I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats people differently?

>Only six breadsticks
Nigga if I don't go through at least 4 baskets of the shit i ain't had my meal

I rarely go there anymore, but service have always been good. The last time I went, it was after Christmas and I got a gift card from the company.

I hate how appealing their stuff looks on their menu, but how consistently terrible it looks and tastes.

I like trying new things at restaurants and I haven't eaten there in years, so I forget that trying new things isn't a good idea at the Olive Garden.

Also, why do they always play Michael Bublé so loud?

You're the irish stew guy arn't you?

What? I just like value for lunch. I ordered soup and salad. Not attitude.

He's the irish stew guy

You're a cheap fuckwit piece of shit, if I were a server I'd also be disgusted at the sight of vermin who abuse offers because they can't control their fatass eating impulses. I'm pretty sure you didn't leave a tip either after devouring unhealthy amounts of food.

As for my opinion, I think it should be permissible, they're looking out for your company by stopping fatasses who cut into one's profits

This is definitely Irish Stew Guy.

You can trust me, I'm an Expert.

>post experience at restaurant on Veeky Forums
>get called fatass, autist and idiot

Fuck you guys

I work at Olive Garden, ask me anything.

No

Rude

This server more than likely did not care or even remember this guest.

Being offended by small things like waitstaff unhappy doing the jobs they are paid to do is silly. If service was timely and food was well prepared I see no poor experience other than the expectation of a blowjob with a 5 dollar lunch.

Opinion of that aside, I think waitstaff are like most people, absent-minded to other minds.

do they have go za

i remember going to olive garden one time and after finishing our meal and paying for it, the waitress opened the thing that held the bill and looked at the tip line before legitimately asking "is this it?" to our table of 3 people

Where do you work?

Olive Garden

Are you that faggot who orders McDonalds from the drive thru then eats in in his car?

Yes.

Pft. I hate entitled waitresses.

>chinese buffet
>waitress was rude, I left 0 tip
>she slams it down on the table and tap tap taps the tip line
>write in like 30 cents tip to get her to fuck off
>go to buffet again a month or so later, get same waitress
>she's rude as shit to my friend and I, fucks friend's drink order up, her one fucking job
>leave her two cents as a tip
>she opens the book while standing in front of our table
>gives this forced laugh like her soul is dying
>my friend is falling over trying not to laugh, I'm just smiling at the waitress
>she fucks off muttering to herself

It's a fucking buffet, what do you want a tip for? I get my own food, all you do is bring me water and you're shit at that even. They don't even have tipping in vietnam or wherever this bitch came from.

Anyway at olive garden the waitress (all two times I ever went) was polite so she got a tip.

Bretty good thread

definitely in the style

is running a microwave all afternoon as tough as it sounds?

>mild pleasant lunch
>3500 calories in 1 fucking sitting

OP please keep it up, your insanely well written shitposts really brighten up my day.

It cheaper to eat out of the dumpster out back, psycho

OP's post is either shitty subtle satire or retarded, but other than that, I like Olive Garden. For nationwide franchise chains, it's pretty good.

You order a dish you can take home, personally I go for the tortellini, then you eat soup, salad, and breadsticks when you're there. The last three are all pretty good, made fresh (less the frozen breadsticks) affairs, and it only costs you like 25 bucks at the end of the day if you factor in the two beers. Pretty damn solid.

Irish stew guy?

It's got to be Irish Stew Guy. I could hear the autism from three boards away.

What the fuck are they thinking having a deal like that with a wait staff that waits on tip?

Olive garden is objectively shit.

I've been there twice in my entire life and I remember once we went there and my dad got the "trio of Italy" which if i think was just chicken parm, lasagna and maybe marsala? Anyways we had some super gay waiter who's excuse for our food coming out late was that it was in the "cheese melter"

"Man, I been to the Olive Garden in FOREVER! It's like dining in the kitchen of a delightful Italian stereotype!"

-Principal Scudworth

I tip a minimum of $5 for literally every food service outing . Coffee? $5 tip. lunch baquette? $5 tip. Eggs and bacon? $5 tip. taco truck? $5 I give the mamis at MacDonals $5 tip for a QP.

Every time.

When I actually go out to eat my tip starts at $20 irregardless of the meal price and I simply add $20 bills anytime I feel like it might not be enough. Dinner for one, Thursday night, Applebees? $20 tip. Buffet Chinese for 5, Saturday night? $40 tip. dinner for two, Ruth's Chris, Monday? $80 tip. You get the idea.

I eat out because I'm not poor, and I tip because I like to make people happy in their job. I think you should probably stay home for a while, kiddo

Tipping just for the the sake of tipping is fucking stupid.
In the UK waiting staff are paid a proper wage and are only tipped if the service's quality is above average.
>But waiting staff make most of their money from tips
It's the owner's responsibility to pay their staff correctly. Why should I pay a waitress to do her job if the service is only average?

>Why should I pay a waitress to do her job if the service is only average?

1) Because it's tradition and therefore expected. When in Rome...

2) Because it costs you less money overall due to the way tax laws work. It's cheaper to pay the waitron directly with tips than it is to pay them normal wages. It literally decreases the price of your meal.

>I hate how appealing their stuff looks on their menu, but how consistently terrible it looks and tastes.
This. As much as I like a good deal I can't bring myself to eat the garbage the Olive Garden serves. When what you serve is worse than canned soup and pasta sauce from a jar there's no excuse to eat there no matter how cheap it is.

>slow "cheese melter"

*some nigger broke both microwaves*

my first thought as well

Didn't figure you'd be the type to eat at the garden, Irish Stewart

yah I don't think people would realize that if we ended the culture of tipping, the money that would have been given through tips would be folded into the price of food

As it ought to be. Eating at a place with servers is a fucking luxury, and those who do it ought to be willing to pay for the cost of it.

>Poor experience at Olive Garden

/thread/

1) In South Africa they still kill albino people to harvest their organs for magical healing powers. Would you do this if you were there?

2) It doesn't cost less if I have to "voluntarily" pay that extra amount. So tipping is a good system only for people who don't tip.

Sounds like your typical FOB asian buffet waitress

you're a fatass and people look at you weird at the feeding trough.

>1) Because it's tradition and therefore expected.
typical mutilated american penis thinking

I had a bad experience at subway, but not because of my race, so, I still go there.
>be me
>go to subway
>order foot long carved turkey and bacon on regular Italian
>pot head behind the counter grabs Italian herb bread
>almost cuts it into 6-inch
uh, I said foot long 'regular' Italian bread
>puts back herb bread, grabs right bread
>sloppily puts turkey on
>"what cheese you want?"
Provolone?
>thinking to myself "wheres my bacon?"
>puts provolone on
>"you want that toasted?"
Yes
>puts it in toaster
>stares at me blankly
wheres my bacon?
>"oh, you wanted bacon?"
Yes.
>throws bacon in microwave
>takes sandwich out of toaster oven
>throws microwaved bacon on top
>"Vegetables?"
>okay, I guess we're not doing condiments (I wanted mustard)
Yeah, give me spinach, tomatoes and green peppers.
>throws it all literally right in the middle of the sandwich
>cuts it in half
>all the veggies are falling out where he cut it
>"that'll be $10"
>mfw some people can't even make a sandwich right

And you just accepted it? I don't pay for shitty product. I would have either asked for a manager or someone else or just walked out.

It's not that they can't make a sandwich right, they just don't give a fuck about making a sandwich right. The sandwich he gets free for working a shift is probably a meaty piece of art

test

This guy posted on/pol/ already. Give it up man.

Living in the US it feels awkward being in a professional career that you love to do when so many here just have jobs they do not like to pay the bills.

>falling for a pasta

you dumb fuck

Who is the Irish stew guy?

am i the only one who hates other people making my food? (more restaurants then say friends) i just think its gross.

People are generally disgusted by fat greedy pigs.

>Poor experience
Is there any other, you fat fuck.

So I'm poor (actually not poor at all, just frugal), therefore I should never eat out? Fuck yourself.

I regular at a coffee place to get work done and I never tip. They're fucking pouring a cuppa, it takes 10 seconds. I often don't tip while eating out, and if I do it's no more than $2. I mean if you like giving money away that much for doing nothing go offer your ass to the neighborhood bums, that'd "make them happy."

But it's delicious and I get to brag about how much of an asshole I am.

I want to open a restaurant that is an All You Should Eat buffet. You can eat as much as you want until one of our waiters tells you that you should stop.

You shouldn't eat out cheap fckn child.