I FUCKING SOLD AT $10,300!!!

YOU SAID THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE DIP THAT TOOK US TO $6K!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Protip: If someone says it going below 10k they sold at 6k and bought at 19.

Serves you right for listening to emotional fucks. You should know better by now, unless you’re a newfag.

>doesnt trust Z yet
Faggot

stop believing these LARPing daytraders
everyone who daytrades on this board is losing

buy back wanker. u lose 4% so what

Good. Stupid fucks like you deserve to lose money. Make sure to buy again now

No faggot thats scheduled for sunday/monday

Not if you aren't a retarded and can into trading bots

>trying to time an unpredictable and irrational market

ishiggydiggy

market is still 40bil less from 24hrs ago.. say were going back up?

If I buy back it’s going to drop again. I just know it

I sold 2 days ago. Zoom out faggeet. Better safe than sorry.

i unironically did this because i thought we were going back to 4k. this is the last time im believing TA. fucking niggers

are these threads even real? do dumb fucking niggers still day trade? Been holding the same coins for 6 months and I'm up $123,000

i cant believe that bitcoin isint already at 50k a piece it's so cheap at these prices.

>being this spineless
why do you think you're wrong all the time in the first place? Do it faggot. Buy in. Have some conviction for once in your life

You're not up anything until you sell

All hail the king of the Meme Analysis.

Do you think we'll soon bounce off the 'floor' and break the 2month downtrend? Where is your floor?

My Meme Analysis suggests 7-8k

I fell for the ta meme chart as well, well never again, I'm using my own wisdom next time.

are we testing the 10.6line?

You people will sobbing yourselves to sleep by the time this shitcoin will go below 10k in the next few hours

IT’S BACK DOWN! Just bought in again. Wish me luck.

you bought in at the end of the dip, stupid fucking retard

No idea. All i know is we are at the crossroads. I will buy back when i know where we go not before.

>trading bots
Newfag here. what the fuck is this?

That would be a good thing for him. the fuck are you talking about

Bots that trade? Over half of the transactions are probably bots.

wow enjoy 5% gains, you sure are going to make it

Kill yourself faggot

BITCOIN GO UP HAHAHAHAHAH

I figured that's what it was, but didn't think that many people used them... how do I get in on this? Or will I get fried from being too new?

you fell for a meme chart, why are you still breathing my fucking air you poor fuck

Coding your own would be the best thing. If you're new, there's a lot of scam threads where people pretend to sell trading bots; don't buy into that. If you can't code your own or can't find an existing one where you understand every single line of code, I wouldn't use any.

So it's mostly computer science majors using them? The downloadable ones seem very sketchy and insecure

I said no such thing.

JUST

Don't worry, it'll go below 10k, at least to 9.5 k. Just be patient

Don't you cucks learn. TA doesn't work here government money is now in control.

Next stop, lightening network centralised by ze jews

I stopped believing in meme lines. They had all these perfect lines drawn out and said it was going to keep going up/down. Slowly the slope just keeps getting redrawn.

every fucking night there is a thread like this. Learn from the retards before you or kill yourselves please