Reminder that this is the only crypto that matters

reminder that this is the only crypto that matters

>muh 75% botnet coin

Can you explain this pls?

These turtle memes are getting abstract af

>btc will make monero obsolete
>just

Expect slow transactions soon. They dropped the difficulty bomb.

Yes anonymous crypto gold

Lol, breaking bad, like the tv show

Most of the mining power of monero is probably botnet (or advertisers using jewvascript miners), since the hash rate keeps going up in huge abrupt spikes. Personally though, I'll keep mining until the scheduled hardfork and then if nothing improves I'm out.

Do you have any insight as to why they are following the bitcoin route in regards to functionality? As in having no scaling and high fees?

Someone explain monero to me
>everything goes up
>xmr steadily goes down
>everything goes down
>xmr steadily goes up

its not gonna change. devs have clearly been nonchalant about botnet, mentioning they actually strengthen the network so they are welcome

dynamic blocksizes? bulletproofs?

>infinite supply

This is what happens when a currency has an actual fiat like use case it will become stable and less volatile. Even if this use case mostly are illegal drugs, weapons, credit card and ID theft.

>Not understanding that an overwhelming amount of Tor exit nodes are run by the NSA
>Even having the option to turn the privacy on/off
>Thinking there wouldn't be obvious backdoors in this
>Team of literally who's
Stop.

Monero's final inflation will be less than 1% per year. That will keep miners engaged and will make up for all the lost coins. It's actually not a bad system.

Monero.

> Infinite supply
> High fees
> Slow
> Can be traced to your home unless used over Tor

How is this POS even a top 500 coin?

>thinking tor hasn't been compromised

How do you guys not understand that these issues only exist when and because LOTS and LOTS of people are ACTUALLY USING a coin?

Fuck, TRTL has no fees and is incredibly fast, yet XMR >> TRTL for now, simply because the former is used and the latter isn't. I.e. you can buy a hooker with XMR, you can't with TRTL.

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>wrong

holy fuck you're stupid

Monero has no hype...ever.. Bitcoin Private is finally gonna make the private sector exciting again. The name is marketable and can actually be used in commerce.

Trtl was also a PnD scamcoin so there’s that aspect too

reminder that it remains to be seen whether the MoneroV chain fork assfucks monero's privacy and monero users get their doors kicked in.
>what's moneroV
a monero hardfork by anonymous devs (NSA agents) that requires you to input your private keys into their wallet to claim you coins. Twist ending: transactions with moneroV allow malicious actors to reduce the number of unknown variables in monero transactions, reducing the safety of the network. Not to mention you just put your fucking private keys into the software of a bunch of literally whos.
>but muh free coins
Pajeets and normies with this attitude are going to kill monero. The NSA and CIA will keep hardforking monero and airdropping free coins until they have enough data to close in on the first round of monero tracking-based arrests. Then your privacy coins are over.

>corefags actually believe this

Except this is exactly what Monero is.

Why bad mad at the truth?..

>dynamic blocksize
doesn't work in practice, doesn't stop huge fees because the penalty is too high for any miner to scale it too far. The networks at what sub 400kb blocks? Dynamic blocksize is a failed fucking experiment.
>high fees are good because it's getting used!
how about it gets used and also has low fees?

I don't get these people.
If they don't scale blocksize and only pursue options like graphene. This coin will fail. Don't make excuses for it don't try to argue, accept it and get it changed. It's the same level of delusion btc holders are going through.

This, what do we mine now?

pivx will replace, too many botnet users mine this shit. used to never be this much hashrate

what happened to trtl?

It’s time to step aside and let the big boys play.

BTCP will take its rightful position as king of privacy

>Community focused

Blockstream shill spotted.

STFU, no one wants fucking forks. Anyone can create one

this means it's the only coin currently being used as a payment for website traffic aka real world use

Literally a scam coin. Fuck off.

>infinite supply
wrong, it's called an assymptote
>high fees
poorfag kek
>slow
nope
>can be traced
If you are retarded, people who actually use it for anonimity know how to not be retarded

now this is a fork I see being pumped. Bitcoin crash is shit and there is not an user bitcoin yet
XMR is still better though

Nothing, it's still alive and kicking AFAIK. People are just mad that it hasn't 1000x'd yet