Oh look eurofags just woke up

oh look eurofags just woke up

i don't understand how an entire region can have such paper hands. get your shit together europoors

Man, being a EuroLord is awesome. I just buy before sleeping and sell when I wake up, comfy 5% gains every day. Thanks burgers!

American here, going to bed now. I've had trouble sleeping lately the last few days and shockingly, europoors blame us for the dump, saying "get ready, amerifats are waking up, we're going to plunge" and every single day it pumps around 9am EST
How can one continent be so delusional? Is this why muslims are taking over their countries?

CHINA is selling at the end of a day!!!!

yes

China has been pumping since they woke up, good Chinaman

They really are pathetic, it kind of hurts going asleep to red but i know i'll wake up to green

yep. you can actually see on the charts when fucking europoors wake up every day

Nigger, i went to bed on tuesday when it was at a comfy $11.7k and woke up to sub $11k. You amerilards have just as paper hands, if not worse

Thanks for the free money again fat cunts. Should have kept that true Anglo blood line and not bred with Red Indians and fat ugly latino biches and you might have maintained higher IQ's.

Euro here, woke up just in time to see my portfolio doing well before it got cunted.

at least we have high enough iqs to not let a bunch of sand niggers into our country LOL

The vast majority of Europe are descendants of peasants that were habitually mistreated and exploited by feudal lords for hundreds to thousands of years. Only the most docile, delusional, and spineless of those peasants remained in Europe. You shouldn't set high expectations for them, it'll only set you up for disappointment.

Americans are the descendants of outcast peasants and religious nutcases. Not much better.

Yeh you got plenty of real niggers to fuck you over instead.

nah not really, i don't live in a shithole like you do

I live in utah, i haven't seen a colored person in months. Some of the lowest crime rates in the world

Americans are descendants of people who had the balls to make a better life for themselves in the new world.

>be american
>get shot by niggers and """"white"""" goblins
lol must be scary to live in a shithole

>unironically thinking the US is a better place to live than western europe
haha oh wow

Buh I thought Europe was a dangerous hellhole

Fucking Ukraine has a lower murder rate. Serbia is less dangerous than New Hampshire.

Every US state has a nigger-containment zone (city) that drives the crime rate up. Rural and even suburban US crime rates are exceedingly low
US is not homogeneous, it's around 3x the size of western europe.
pic related

They are broke.

They lost all their money paying off the local """"""""""""asian"""""""""""" gangs to keep their daughters from being raped

>be americuck
>don't know about short selling
>think you can only make money in bull market

>be Eurogang
>wake up
>"Oh BTC is having trouble breaking that resistance, it's losing momentum"
>Open leveraged short position at the top
>sell large amounts of BTC on gdax
>rest of the world start panic selling
>Americucks are yelling "Weak hands, weaks hands HOLD, HOLD"
>meanwhile P&L = +300%
>buy back/close my position + flip it by going long with leverage
>they see a green candle
>"BUY DA DIP BUY DA DIP"
>make another +300% profit

Thanks you for your retardation Americucks, a market needs to have retards to transfer money out of their pockets into mine.
I'm accumulating satoshis to be filthy rich when BTC reaches 20k and beyond again.
Just keep holding a tanking asset instead of making bank on it.

Go educate yourself on how to make gains in this market

Can it crash below 10k?

This.

>Thank you for your retardation Americucks, a diverse society needs to have retards to transfer money out of their pockets and to my government's, for distribution to Somalis and Afghans.

Look who's talking.

>Having niggers has worked so well for the Americans. We should get some too.

>nigger infested hellscape that was decimated by GM and welfare laws is full of black people
wow what a surprise
Lets pass judgement on europe using only the crime rates of some shithole in ukraine

Yes, do that. Still better than your shitholes by a mile.

Nobody would voluntarily move to detroit, my town hasn't had a single murder in years, 99.9% non-hispanic white.
Good luck with your shit continent, better hope ahmed doesn't decide it's time to teach you a lesson and blow up your local park.

I prefer being blown up by Ahmed to being shot by some autistic columbine cosplayer

Never had a school shooting in my county