TONIGHT ON MAN VS. FOOD

TONIGHT ON MAN VS. FOOD

A SLOVENLY, GREASY PIG-HUMAN HYBRID WITH A SMASH MOUTH HAIRCUT TRAVELS TO VARIOUS OVERPRICED TOURIST TRAPS IN FLYOVER STATES, AND TREATS GREASY PILES OF FAST FOOD AS MICHELIN-GRADE CUISINE BEFORE ENGORGING HIMSELF WITH ENOUGH CALORIES TO KILL A COW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How sad you must be to make this thread years after the show left the air in the middle of the night on Veeky Forums of all places.

Where did you get my diary desu

I always hated how cocky he was considering the fact that he lost all the fucking time. He called some SJW fat pride chick a cunt on his facebook or instagram page awhile ago and I haven't heard about him since.

He did a video for birchbox a year ago and he's looking a lot slimmer.

I never understood the appeal of sandwiches with this much meat. It's disgusting. Even half that amount would still be too much.

This. If i wanted to eat a slab of fucking meat, i'd eat the slab of fucking meat and cut out the middleman.

Would take his jewcock up my boipussy.
He's hot now.

>TONIGHT ON DINERS DRIVE INS AND DIVES

>A SLOVENLY, GREASY PIG-HUMAN HYBRID WITH A SMASH MOUTH HAIRCUT TRAVELS TO VARIOUS OVERPRICED TOURIST TRAPS IN FLYOVER STATES, AND TREATS GREASY PILES OF FAST FOOD AS MICHELIN-GRADE CUISINE BEFORE ENGORGING HIMSELF WITH ENOUGH CALORIES TO KILL A COW

DO NOT.

You could say that about any sandwich. I'm thinking you aren't understanding the purpose of a sandwich.

Slices of meat are one thing, but that much? noooo

That's fine, but that wasn't your initial criticism, which made no sense.

this.

Did you guys see Joey's world tour?
Literally op's description, just taken to another level by a spoonful of insanity and life failure.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg
I've never felt so violated after watching a video on the internet.

>
I foking dare you guys to watch this entire video.
You'll literally go and shove can of coke up your ass to feel more like a man.

user...

I imagine this is what it's like washing your body after being vigorously raped. I'm showering now.

Slovenly greasy pig-human with a smash mouth haircut detected

Oh shit it's one of those ASMR things, I get it. That's actually pretty funny.

He looks like a slightly Arabic Patton Oswald.

>slightly arabic

oy vey