AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_food_energy_intake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bombs internally

YES.
linkies deserve this for the annoying spam

nice job falling for the constant pajeet spammers

Yup, karma is real and they fucking should know better since they are all indian.

if they all would be indian they would spam mobius

AB's client will be buying in soon then. Consolidate now fags

We must believe in SERGEY just like we believed in TRUMP.

Soo you're saying they finally dumped those bags on burgers? Nah, LINK is the same group of 20 fags of always. If you'd say VEN then that would be more believable.

They put so much effort in the memes that I stopped fudding, a weird passive agresive kind of respect. Shitoken will never hit $1 we all know that.

Hitting $1 would defeat its purpose anyway, just shows you that nobody actually ever read the whitepaper.

i was expecting at least 0.90$ ffs! now im waiting for it to go up...but unless there is a big event i dunno how we can do it im not selling under 100kgwei

bought in at 0.73

Time to buy more cheap link baby.

Lmfao idiots actually fell for this scam

Would u trust a fatass burger eater with a blockchain project? Legit dumb af

yes sir buying the mobius instead sir for they are eating the olive gardens and not the hamburger sir

He is a banchod burger eater here in INDIA we do not eat beef

How do people with high caloric needs survive in india? Legit question. Maybe those are not common there due to natural selection?

One time I went like 2 weeks w/out meat, your brain clears and your thoughts and synapses are like 30% faster. Shit is not a meme.

who could have forseen this.

YES. Tethered up 20k of my LINK. The further it drops the more free money I get when I buy back in.

Silly white boy. They eat lots of garam massala and chicken tikka

everyone except the deluded pajeeted linkies knew that it's sibos2. every one of you stinky linkies deserve to be dumped on

Tikka is uk

It's dropping in cents but staying flat in sats

Bruh I'm not white, kek forbids! but I need to get down +6Kcal daily, is no fucking joke. I'll look it up but I bet it would take 6 meals a day to make up what pork and beef deliver. Sad and tasty story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_food_energy_intake

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

LINKFAGS IRRECOVABLY, FOREVER AND EVER, PERMANENTLY AND IMMUTABLY

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. 200k LINK

you are not a MANIAC

Please keep bleeding. I need to buy my stinky linkies back that I sold prematurely.

everything is dropping you retarded nigger

This. Chainlink went up about five ranks in the CMC top 100 during the past 12 hours.

This. What the hell are you idiots yelling about? LINK's stayed remarkably steady well over what it was prior to the conference.

SAME. Jesus, what the hell was I thinking?

>Please keep bleeding.

It will, for at least two months ahead.

>sold before at least 10$
you are a disgrace for every marine

It's a fucking meme, have you actually bought it?

>LINK is down 0.69% in satoshis
>Every other shitcoin is down 3-5% in satoshis

AAAAAAAAA, MUH LINKIES

Good, i need more