Boss threatens to fire me again

>boss threatens to fire me again
my norman cowokers complained to my boss again that my ansi c commits are incompatible with their c++11 retard shit
how is this even acceptable in 2018
my code is faster, more efficient, and safer than their fucking numale oop trash that doesnt even manage memory properly and puts direct access to critical variables
Veeky Forums onegai what should i do
this is the third time this year i get called into the office, the c++fags arrived only last year and directly wanted the entire department to conform to their standards
is this even legal
help

>my code is faster, more efficient, and safer than their fucking numale oop trash
post it

no i'll get fired for sure

writing c code in 2018 should be illegal

c is shit

then you're full of it, everyone knows c++ is better

>Writing C or C++ in the modern day
Why is computer science so backwards compared to every other type of science? Generally it isn't smart to repeatedly make the same mistakes over and over

it should be the industrial standard for low and mid-level implementations
fuck off oop is fedora-tier shit

oh yeah i sure like to be able to bloat my fucking code with useless shit that only makes the program more inefficient and prone to memory leaks

Chill out, You're getting paid. If you want to lead the product you've got to own a majority stake in the company.
Even Musky-boy found this out the hard way with his first 2 companies.
Till then just take victories where you can.

>my code is faster, more efficient, and safer

Change job for better paid then.

be my gf and run away with me il take care of u desu

TFW you learn that being a programmer means working with others. It doesn't fucking matter if you think your bullshit code is better. You're part of a team. Stop being such a bag of shit. Or, you know, be stubborn and get fired.

Nice pasta, boi.

>pr0n

i'd say stop being a wagecuck, be your own man - stop making your asshole bosses rich

i'm not a programmer though

C++ is obsolete. It is a fad language designed by OOP-fanboys during the height of the OOP craze.

The best way to go right now is C / Python, or C / some other scripting language.

I love C, but this is either the wrong person for the job or the job for the wrong person.

This is /g/ pasta you dunces.

Is C still being used a lot? being a brainlet here, but i only ever worked with OOP, maybe procedural would be nice..

You deserve that for refusing to use superior c++

Pretty much anything I need the embedded area of software development is still C, although things get fuzzy for embedded Linux systems

I know the software behind railroad systems (switches) and air plane guidance systems in my country uses C one way or another.

I've dealt with the same thing op. Ultimately the cult of oop will win since they've convinced everyone their arbitrary and metricless standard of coding is better then the empirically verifiably better way.

Start looking for other jobs or suck it up.

A lot of stuff is done in C still. Many people aren‘t happy about it but the abomination that is C++ surely isn‘t the answer

Fedora as in Linux distro? Why is it shit?

This. I’m honestly debating dropping out because I know I won’t be able to work well with a bunch of numale faggots. So what’s the point in getting the degree if I won’t be able to work with it.

>C++

>threatening to fire a programmer
you're either absolute shit or coming from a shithole country like the USA

thanks anons.
also, i don't think you know real pain until you've programmed in firemonkey (delphi's cross platform abomination). Or maybe im just too new of a faggot to programming