I'm fudding the shit out of a coin I really believe in to motivate the team to get their shit together. Am I evil?

I'm fudding the shit out of a coin I really believe in to motivate the team to get their shit together. Am I evil?

I really believe I caused a big dip in the price.

No, just edgy.

You've influenced nothing

the ends justify the means

I'm using upvote bots and multiple accounts and the community is currently in shambles.

oh so you're the UFR fudder, eh?

Being a small guy thinking you are important cute

Yes user. You influence other people by shitposting on biz.

not biz, reddit. and i wrote a medium article

sometimes I'm doing the same. all the deluded people in telegram pisses me oft while the team is making failures after failures.
I don't use bots and shit, just telling the facts

i don't think anyone actually believes in UFR.

lmao

You could be but no one's gives a shit what you say so what's the point

Exactly, the team of the coin is really disorganized and secretive, i got many answers out of them that I otherwise wouldn't have gotten.

there's few coins that aren't shitcoins, and all of them are too big to be influenced by reddit. so the people you're fudding essentially conned you first. doesn't strike me as evil, just stupid. you're wasting time for nothing while they made millions off you

Oh user, how wrong you are.

it's not FUD if it's true, arkie

delusional

Niglet

That's not going to motivate shit. if the coin dips they're going to give up on it and it's going to staledeath you fucking idiot.

Well done son. Fudding your own coins is like buy high sell low. True biz

This fag has been fudding omg for a week with a poorly researched medium conspiracy theory article. Nobody on the omg side of things takes him seriously and we all laughed at him when we found his Reddit account showing he posted in r/short as a 5'0 black guy.

Thanks for letting us laugh at you and for the free publicity James Edwards

thats not me

> denies it
midget detected