Joke brands aside, are the any packaged coffees I can buy online that have an increased caffeine content...

Joke brands aside, are the any packaged coffees I can buy online that have an increased caffeine content? Even after taking a week break from coffee my tolerance is absolutely broken, and at least once a week when I have to work before the sun rises, I need a bit of a boost.

Is this stuff good or just a joke?

just get caffiene pills bruv

I love the bitter taste of coffee though. Considering getting caffeine gum for commutes since drinking coffee while driving on the highway can be sort of dangerous.

>I love the bitter taste of coffee though.
You're buying shit coffee, m8.

Death Wish actually tastes pretty good. You should try it.

>increased caffeine content

Brew/order a larger amount, make espresso instead, take 5 hour energy, chug a red bull, take caffeine pills, do some coke or ice... I don't think I've ever heard of someone wanting a higher caffeine content in their coffee, and searching out a special brand solely for the caffeine content seems absolutely ridiculous.

>I love the bitter taste of coffee though.

lmao cringe

>hey guys coffee is like crack right? I'm totally going to get high
>I love black coffee because drinking bitter unpleasant tastes means you are a sophisticated adult, if you can't handle it it means ur a girl
>coffee should NEVER EVER have even a TRACE of bitterness, I drink the finest jamaica geisha blue mountain luwak roasted by The Barn and ground through my $9,000 Accuphase Vandersteen OE Pharos Wilson Audio edition hand grinder and ur a pleb
Looks like this thread ticked all the boxes except we're still missing some culturally deprived hayseed chickenfucker from flyover land complaining about the fashionable cool hipsters at starbucks with their newfangled ipods and being forced to say "venti" or they won't be allowed to order

>>hey guys coffee is like crack right? I'm totally going to get high
>>I love black coffee because drinking bitter unpleasant tastes means you are a sophisticated adult, if you can't handle it it means ur a girl
>>coffee should NEVER EVER have even a TRACE of bitterness, I drink the finest jamaica geisha blue mountain luwak roasted by The Barn and ground through my $9,000 Accuphase Vandersteen OE Pharos Wilson Audio edition hand grinder and ur a pleb
>Looks like this thread ticked all the boxes except we're still missing some culturally deprived hayseed chickenfucker from flyover land complaining about the fashionable cool hipsters at starbucks with their newfangled ipods and being forced to say "venti" or they won't be allowed to order

so europes are fat?

Don't be laughable

just going off that photo I mean. Coming in as an innocent bystander, seeing that photo, from what I get is europeans are fat and americans are crude

>Increase caffeine content.

Death Wish and anything branded as an "Espresso blend" usually contain robusta beans which simply have more caffeine than arabica beans.

The trade off, of course, is that robusta beans produce shit tasting coffee.

There's perfectly good robusta out there, although any company called "death wish" and advertising caffeine as a primary selling point probably isn't sourcing it

It's tasty but not over $20 a pound tasty. It makes solid cold brew though.You can buy far better tasting coffee and use the difference to buy caffeine pills.

Just buy a bottle of vacuum extracted coffee concentrate my bruv, more caffeine than you'll ever need.

Over priced, uses robusta and tells you to use more grounds than normal to create a over-caffeinated cup. If I use more grounds than normal of course the caffeine content would be higher. Love the logo though.

Increased caffeine content coffee is a meme.

light roast has more caffine

even better just buy the actual caffeine powder

Pretty nice get user
The problem with the powder is you need a reasonably precise scale to use it safely, the kind of people who are price sensitive enough to want the powder are also too price sensitive to buy the scale

*tip*

>Is this stuff good

It was alright. Nothing special tb͏h. Did give me the shits though.