Mexican food thread

Kinda don't browse here that often anymore, but will make this board filled with content of delicious Mexican food.

Anyone have this in gif? I don't have a computer and can't watch it but everyone post it and I feel left out:/

>phone posters

Is it true that broke mexicans use doritos as a substitute for bread/tortilla?

Fuck off I was homeless and someone was nice enough to let me use a room in their home. I could care less about buying a pc right now

>"I could care less" means you can care less.

looks amazing, no idea what it is but i want it

>mfw the client brings me food

Mixiote?Looks nice

pipian green and poblano mole enchiladas

Fuck you OP I have been craving good Mexican today. Some sort of mole. I am going to need to go get some tomorrow, it is all your fault.

Went out tonight.
Raspberry ginger margarita, tuna and watermelon tostada, and fried plantinos.

Todo se ve bien rico

Chicken enchilada with salsa verde with beans and rice.

Holy shit man. Are there any places that serve this in US? I've looked around for some good mexican food in a couple cities and even the highly-rated ones are just tacos with rice and beans.

No.

You're making me so sad that there isn't any decent Mexican food in my city (Montréal)...

Gordiqueso

Los Angeles an San Diego to start. I don't know where you live but I can probably find a good Mexican joint in your area

Had some duck in mole verde tonnight and it was great. Also had stuffed squash blossoms and it was equally as good.

Has anyone here been to La Morada in New York? I've read very good things about it

Tortillas have to be cheaper than Doritos. Broke mexicans eat tortillas.

how are you supposed to eat these things? they have shit on them so I don't think I'm supposed to use my hands, but the tortilla is crispy so it breaks into bits when I stab it with a fork.

hands

>Pride of Puebla
>Pride of Pablo

Which mole should I get when I go to this Oaxacan place?

Negro
Blanco
Oaxaqueno
Verde
Pipian
Poblano

It's hard to choose, they all sound so good

Bump

I would get Oaxaqueno. Its more balanced than Poblano

Superior Tex-Mex coming through. How can pablos wall tacos even compete?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tex mex is so fucking boring

Texmex food is all the same

Isn't Oaxaqueno spicy as fuck?

I like spicy food but too much heat gives me the shits

Why don't you just go and ask for a sample of their moles instead of asking people who never been to the place before?

Well I'm sure most Mexican food aficionados have tried at least a few of them

And I'm sure most Mexican restaurants will give you a taste of their moles before actually paying for a dish. Not every mole is going to taste the same.

Usually Mole Negro is the most complex mole
Verde is earthy and a bit nutty. Pipian taste like asian satay usually. Poblano is a bit too sweet at times and Blanco is usually overly sweet or earthy like Verde.

I'd try out Negro and maybe blanco. Ask to let you sample before anything

Mexican foods aren't spicy outside their salsas used for a condiment

That's the only thing itt that looks edible.

Never mind,
Looks delicious

depending what phone you have you may be able to watch webms on it

>Fuck off I was homeless and someone was nice enough to let me use a room in their home

How about instead of leeching off of idiots like some lazy nigger you go outside and hunt for some jobs.

Mexican girls have the best toes

They all sound delicious to be honest

I didn't know Poblano was sweet, though

They smell like tortillas desu.

>implying that's a bad thing

user, I find it hard to believe that there is no good Mexican food in a Canadian city with the population of 4 million

There are probably plenty of Mexicans there, he just has to look harder

You don't get it, the Mexican food here is just awful. I've been to NY a couple of times and the little Honduran or Puerto Rican hole in the wall burrito shops are 100x better than anything here.

French Canadians don't appreciate Mexican food unfortunately :(

we have a lot of actual Mexicans here in New York, Hondurans and Puerto Ricans do their own thing

Bump

Heh, the 13th post is Doritolocos shitpost.

I'm craving Mexican food but I'n broke until Friday, feels bad

Tex Mex, almost -- I guess

Huevos rancheros made by a French Canadian.

>Pablo's Wall Tacos

Would be a good tongue in cheek name for a taco joint especially if Trump gets elected. Bricks could be plates, maybe.