ZCoin Best Privacy Coin?

So I don't see many posts here that mention ZCoin (probably less than 1 a month). Yet ZCoin is the best privacy coin on the market. Since zk-snark coins (ZCash and ZenCash) attempt to anonymize your coins without making you do them in batches of 1,5,10,25,100 like ZCoin does it means you can simply check the blockchain and watch coins entering into the shielded pool and exiting the shielded pool with similar transaction amounts. It doesn't matter how long your coins are in the shielded pool if the amount exiting is the amount entered you can be quite sure that they are the same coins. Furthermore ZCash doesn't offer node encryption and doesn't have it on the roadmap. ZenCash has node encryption and so does ZCoin, but again, ZCoin transactions are untraceable while ZenCash transactions are traceable. Next up is Monero which only mixes your coins with other users who are currently transacting. That means you have an anonymity set of a few dozen or at peak use times a few hundred. However, with ZCoin your anonymity set is equal to the number of ZCoin that have ever been minted into Zerocoin since the beginning of the coin's history. This means you currently have thousands of times better anonymity than Monero, and this factor will continue to grow the longer ZCoin exists. Finally there's Verge, which just uses stealth addresses and is worse as a privacy coin than Vertcoin, which isn't even trying to be a privacy coin so if any idiots try to mention Verge I won't respond.

Finally, coins that use zk-snarks or ring signatures don't allow you to check for duplicate coins from bugs. This means there could be 1 trillion ZCash or 1 trillion Monero and no one would know. So my question is why does everyone invest in inferior privacy coins when ZCoin has exponentially better privacy especially considering that all of your money in zk-snark and ring signatures could be inflated away and there would be nothing you could do?

Spectrecoin has the best tech
Monero is the most popular
Verge is the worst

>in batches
so only richfucks can use zerocoin.
for smaller transactions zcoin is simply inferior.

>Spectrecoin has the best tech
The firewall bypassing thing Spectre has is cool, but the anonymity set is still lower than ZCoin since ring signatures only mix transactions with those in your ring and depending on if your node communication is encrypted you are limited in anonymity to the number of nodes online. So your anonymity set is limited. With ZCoin your anonymity set has no limit and is always increasing. And they have node encryption. I guess PIVX does basically the same thing, but ring signature coins have less privacy due to protocol they use.

>so only richfucks can use zerocoin.
1 ZCoin is like $50 right now and you don't need to spend it as a whole coin so you can split it up, but they are updating it to batch in smaller amounts as the price increases (though it looks like we may have a long bear market ahead of us in crypto so this isn't necessarily urgent)

for normies who dont udnerstand the tech they will go with either zcash or zencash.

New Zerocoin coming up hard and fast. ALready listed on Cryptopia.

New dev team gonna make this #1.

Masternodes coming soon.

Whitepaper will be released 1st March. Also a new website being built.

HEXXCOIN HXX

>ZCoin vs Monero vs ZCash
Seriously what is the better one and why?
I really would like to own some anonymous coins but have no idea witch one to buy.
What I do know is that those 3 are the best but who is better?

Never heard of Sumocoin my little faggot?

It depends on what you want to rate them by. For privacy, ZCoin is best for most use cases. If you are a hacker and do super illegal shit then with careful planning you can make Monero more private, but it takes work. ZCash has the smallest size transactions, meaning if there are a lot of private transaction it might scale better than ZCoin (but ZCoin has Masternodes to address this issue). The big problem with ZCash and Monero is the fact that you can't be sure that the coin supply is correct. If there are bugs in the protocol then you can inflate the coin into nothingness. I guess one more issue is that ZCash will always have a trusted set-up, with ZCoin the trusted set-up will soon be removed. So technically speaking ZCoin is slightly better, but the Zerocoin protocol is old so it attracts less attention and if you don't understand the anonymity sets of the coins you would assume Monero is best because there is no public blockchain. So technically speaking ZCoin, but most people won't understand this and so it may hurt its adoption in the short run. That being said as the price of ZCoin drops the price of Masternodes becomes much lower and the return on them is currently like 30% a year.

It uses ring signatures and I detail in my original post why ring signatures have inferior privacy to the Zerocoin protocol. Ring signatures have anonymity sets limited to the size of the ring (which has an upper limit) and if the coin doesn't have communication between nodes encrypted the anonymity set is the size of total number of users who have sent a transaction in a block. Zerocoin has node encryption (or it will soon be released I don't honestly remember) and the anonymity set of Zerocoin transactions is equal to the number of people who have ever minted Zerocoins which is orders of magnitudes larger than the anonymity set of Sumocoin and is always increasing. Sumocoin can't compete with the privacy of ZCoin.

The only way to make ring signatures more private than Zerocoin is to take months to years to complete your transaction and have l33t hacker skills to cover your trail on the dark web as you make these transactions. This isn't the case for 99.999% of the population

>tfw made 2x profits in a day with this
Still holding though, the project seems promising enough to reach 10-20m market cap.

Too may scammy Cryptonight coins out there. Shitty tech with huge clunky blockchains.

Just hold on tight bro, its easy 10x from here. Its just getting started. Devs are cool and will answer any questions. Check out the discord.

>masternodes
into the trash

I'm on the Discord, was thinking of helping them out somehow since I'm a programmer.

You realize you can't do blockchain sharding without masternodes right?

The main green light with this coin is that it's creating new original solutions while others just implement existing solutions and rebrand. People copy zcoin pretty much every time when it has a major update(smartcashi, zoin, etc).
This is the flagship privacy coin.

Pivx

PIVX is good, but they were slow at updating the Zerocoin protocol back when it had a bug. Don't get me wrong, PIVX is great, but ZCoin has better developers. If you like POS better than yeah, PIVX is your coin, but I like POW.

Yep ZCoin is the real shit. The anonymity set is way way bigger.

Bitcoin could have done something similar by adopting the zerocoin protocol but since they're so butthurt over hard forks, they couldn't do it.

MTP will be revolutionary. Finally a coin the Chinese can not take control of.

Thanks mate!
Was actually thinking about buying either Monero or Zcoin.
Probably buy both of them.
A Masternode is way above my league lol.

There are znode pools and also you get rewards for holding at tdax.com

what is SHield you nigger

XSH XSH XSH XSH XSH XSH XSH XSH