twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board is becoming worse than /v/

>he doesn't know about feb 23rd...

Don't you mean 4.5k?

>shhfags

9k minimum

Whats happening on this Date?

WHAT IS HAPPENING ON FE 23RD?????

God you're such a faggot. Everyone sold at 11.7 or just under Omega, you hack. Trailing stops - heard of them? Had we listened to you, we'd never have even bought in, therefore missing out on that entire run.

You were WEEKS off on your estimate. So, you're still wrong. But hey, at least we got to watch your stops on your shorts get rekt consistently!

There's a bit of a dispute going on at the moment between some institutional money, whales and exchanges on the expiration of some futures - some whales welched so everyone's not sure what's happening and it's just small fish buying and selling.

However if you're not buying around $10200 you'll be missing out for the next few.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING NOCOINER LOSER HAHA YOU THOUGHT X PRICE WELL Y PRICE HAHAHA CHECKOUT MY FUCKING TRIPCODE

Good morning from Europe.
It's payback time bitches.
How does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine burgerfags and chinkfags ?

Bitcoin futures expire again and this has made the price skyrocket every single other time despite the price always tanking the day before. How fucking new are you that you don't know this?

Sources?

Thanks a lot. I've been caught out before. So bitcoin will rocket and all alts get rekt again?

I started talking about the correction when I saw it at 10.8k, so if you think I posted before that you're confusing me for someone else. Correction could've happened literally any time after I started posting about it.

I pointed it out to all of you and none of you did anything but laugh at me and insist that orakek is always right. Of course, orakek insisted that there would be no dump and then came with the gem "skimpletongs think 3% is dump" when the writing was on the wall for a correction. Lo and behold, I'm proven completely correct a few days later, even down to the price point, and now you're buttmad that I tried to point it out to you in the first place.

Shhfags need to go and kill themselves, you are cancerous leeches on the board who spew out 50 "PLEASE HELP ORAKEK" threads immediately as the price drops and your god isn't there to soothe you, and then when he is here and has a thread you're all cringeworthy fucking cocksuckers.

MUH SHH CULT
MUH BTC ONLY GO UP
MUH GENTLE BITCOINS

Should I buy now, or wait?

Yes, we are going to 9.5k, for a short bounce, then down more after taht

do you guys trade without elliot waves or something? i thought this was known

>N-NO DUMP

what's the planned trading range for btc till summer

It is known, it's about that faggot ORAKEK who's a condescending piece of shit and there are people on this board unironically following him like a cult

It's maximum fucking cancer

(I sort of disagree about going lower. I think we'll trade sideways at 9.5k)

Wait for 9.5k or 10k.

It's not going lower than that though.

REMINDER GUYS

IT EITHER GO UP OR DOWN

SHH

>MUH PERFECT PREDICTION
>dumps a few hours later

KEK

>MUH SKIMPLETONGS

As far as I can tell the supports are at:
>9.9-10k
>8.9-9k
>8.4-8.5k
>6.9-7k
Below that there's nothing really except 6k where BTC had a massive bounce last time.

I'll just wait for BTC to find good support at any of these levels before buying.

>As far as I can tell the supports are at:

Spot on, but I believe we'll find some strong support on a trend line at 9.5k too.

More specifically, if we dip below 10k (I think we'll break the support) then we're going to be bouncing between 9-10k sideways for a while where 10k acts as resistance and 9k acts as support. 9.5k is just sort of an average.

I have no idea I think it's all up in the air at the moment - they do all want to push the price higher however there's slight disagreement over how precisely they'll use things - HODL for now you haven't any other options - or buy if you haven't - sorry...

Very possible, I had no idea 10.5k would act as such strong support. I opened a short when it broke 10.7k and had to wait until now to close it.

Leveraged shorting or longing in this market is utter, utter insanity you might as well be playing chicken with bullet trains - so stupid...

Yup, another trend line being a massive support. It's there in the OP, but pic related. I opened a short when we were going down from 11.7k to 11k. I shorted from 11.4k to 11k, 5x leverage.

Haven't shorted since, I was afraid we would have a lot of resistance from 11k and down, but I'm fairly confident we'll go to 9-10k still, even if I won't short my way there.

Yea I shorted from 11.7k to 11k aswell, that one even I could see. I'm also trying to hold myself back from shorting atm, not really much reward potential.

Don't. We're in a mine field of support lines right now, and I expect we'll be bouncing around a bit. If you're gonna short, stick to very low leverage.

There are minefields on the battlefield and we all know love is a battlefield, therefore this is love. Go all in

nah major supports are at ~ 10.2k, 9k and 8.5k ish.
If 8.5k doesnt hold then we will go lower than 6k.

Should I go long 100x guys?

So the next hours will be crucial. If 10.2k doesn't hold you should tether everything you have.

Holy shit no. You gon get liquidated

Yes. Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

HHHHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE THAT FAG ORACLE GETTING REKT
Was about time. His TA was complete shit and he does not understand the market AT ALL. He was literally too dumb to ever check the sentiment, indicators, volume, futures... a couple of meme lines is all he ever needed. Good riddance.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM

shh skimpletong

z predict uptrend during uptrend

v smarts

shh

z always right

Shorts still increasing, next big bear push is about to happen. Strap yourselves in!

BTC will eventually go below 4k.

DO I SELL MY ALTS (AMB AND VEN) TO BTC OR IS IT TOO LATE NOW?!?!? already down 8k since yesterday, but if buttcoin is going to drop even lower, i could turn that frown upside down with more alts when it bottoms out

I will hodl VEN until 26th... fuck it...

Bitcoin literally going under 1k in the next few minutes. Sell now!!

My body is ready!

If you already lost money then don't sell your alts at a loss.

You'll recover. This correction to 9-10k means BTC gets some stability, meaning that alts recover and can go on bull runs.

it's not lost lost, i'm a lot up on my initial investment, every alt is dropping so of course my portfolio is taking a dump when i'm in alts. It's just that IF bitcoin is going to dive below 10k, alts will get even more ravagely fucked, ie. i get fucked more than if i sell my shit right now and just sit in bitcoin, waiting for the bottom.

I see, might be worthwhile selling it if you're up in satoshis still. Sit on your BTC until we get confirmation on breaking 10.2k, then tether up when that happens.

When BTC reaches 9k, it'll be bouncing between 9-10k for a while is my expectation, sideways movement is good for altcoins.

And there it is!

ORAKEK ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BTFO

HERE WE GO

I FUCKING TOLD EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHHFAGS THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN 2 DAYS AGO

LAUGHED AT ME FOR BEING A DAY OFF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where is that shithead now? Why doesnt he come out and play

>Correction
>Almost 2k in 1.5 days
>Orakek

FUCk You omegafaget you have wrong many times thanks to tjis its now going to recober you only speak wrong always

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING

ASS
DEVASTATED

HAHAHAHA

Why not tether?

I'm not omegafaggot you tard. I only started posting warnings about an incoming correction 2 days ago.

Omegafaggot is even worse than oracuck, at least oracuck was right once in a while.

Heil Hitler!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I WANT TO FUCKING DIE I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO 12K AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH