Ask a guy who starts his first day at the Whole Foods Seafood department tomorrow anything

Ask a guy who starts his first day at the Whole Foods Seafood department tomorrow anything

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/10/the-truth-behind-how-were-scammed-into-eating-phony-food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never bother to go into whole foods, do they sell whole fish?

Obviously baka, it's not called whole foods for nothing

How much is a pound of muscles? How often do you get them in?

What are you going to wear?

Is it true that they make you perform bass to mouth with a fish so that they can blackmail you if you ever go awol

What's your mothers maiden name?

Do you love me?

How will you deal with the smell? Not just to you, but ON you?

why do people segregate the fish? why do the fish and crabs need their own section?

'go'za or NY'za?

are you gonna pretend to be chill to fuck the hippie checkout girls or nah

Food allergies.

yes
muscles or mussels?
Doc Martens with a shirt i dont care that much about and chef pants from a previous job. they will give me a hat, apron, and chef shirt
not sure. It cant be blackmail if im looking forward to it though, right?
[Redacted]
you got dubs, so yes
not sure. I have deodorant and I plan on taking showers
N'SYNC
No. I have a gf
allergies

nypost.com/2016/07/10/the-truth-behind-how-were-scammed-into-eating-phony-food/

How much of the stuff they have on offer is actually what they claim it is? I don't mind paying more just as long as i get the thing I'm paying for.

not sure. I start tomorrow

Pls respond back after work

how do you feel about the fact that we are supposed to have fish-less oceans by 2070?

what exactly are you trying to find out?
not sure. it sucks, but there isnt anything i can really do about it

Guess I'll have to head down there, do they have whole salmon or sardines?

I dont know. I havent started yet. I do know that each Whole Foods is different, so there might be regional stuff that the Whole Foods in New Orleans dont have

Hours/pay?

As someone who used to work grocery, i don't envy you lol

Does your town have gay kids yet?

Are you prepared for literally the worst people from all walks of life, from the dirtiest flower hippie love child to the suit and tie businessman? You will get them, and they will either think you're peasants, stupid, or both.

-a current WF bakery employee

I work in the meat and seafood department of a similar hipster grocery store. Pay is kinda shitty but the co-workers are good and it's not bad work

most likely working 2/3 shifts a week, but I am employed at another place as well.
each shift is around 6-8 hours, and i'm starting at $11.30 Per Hour
New Orleans. Yes. Fags are everywhere
Not too sure if im prepared or not. Hopefully since seafood is kinda pricey there, I wont get too many hippies/hipsters

Every town has gay kids, dum dum.