Seal meat = OK!

Just ate some seal meat and seal oil, thanks to my Alaskan Native neighbor. Ask away.

If this thread gets at least 20 replies I will give a recipe for faux seal meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_seal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tasted like beef though, but the oil was smoky and clammy, as in it tasted of shellfish.

It was good.

I have the oil left over and I'm going to make a salad dressing but my neighbor warned me, she said "It'll make you sleepy haha!"

I feel like you're holding the recipe hostage, so I'm providing it for free:

Faux Seal Meat

1 lb any meat except for seal.

Cook as desired. Suggest it's seal.

this thread is autismo desu senpai

>no one posting in my thread
>i'll just samefag 20 times before i post the recipe

you don't have to keep a promise you made anonymously to other anonymous people.

Is your neighbor a QT Inuit grill?

>QT Inuit grill?
a lot of alcohol/drugs problems up there...
never saw a qt one when I was there

Nice trips. I've met some. Of course the good ones get away from their villages.

>faux seal meat.

ground shrimp
lean ground beef
2 day old mackerel

mix together
let sit for a day
eat.

i already saw it on discovery channel

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to eat as many animals as possible, and until now I didn't have a chance to eat seal. This was great.

She's a QT Tlingit grill, she's very nice and knows a lot about her culture, she has cool stories and is younger than my wife and I.

Her husband is away on deployment with the military so it's nice to have her over for dinner otherwise she's alone.

I would just use canned cooked beef or roast beef cut into cubes, soaked in smoked oyster oil for a couple days.

Both good peeps, we have some halibut they gave us that we need to eat soon too.

>halibut
Alaska halibut is great! I saw a big one around 120kg ... I like them when they have 12-15 kg, a lot of meat

did you eat it cooked, canned, raw, dried?
Ive had raw, canned and dried jerky but never proper cooked bbq seal or roasted.

It was smoked and canned in seal oil.

We had it with a broccoli and cheesy mashed potato dish, with sour cream and parma, as well as with a buffalo ribeye, pickled sea rocket salad, and grilled salmon.

Here comes 20 replies.

>OP, yes, question
Where the fuck do I buy seal meat?

>qt native girl
why must you turn my website into a house of lies

Fagtron detected.

how fat are you

wow sounds like an interesting meal..you native?

fresh killed is the best tasting seal.

>tlingit
>qt
no

>tlingit

why not?

>Why not?
>Posts guy
k

>posts on Veeky Forums
>pretends to like women
>doesnt notice the 2 actual women in pic
>only notices dude

mfw

>Women
>One is 90 years old
k

>says why not in response to qt
>posts a fattie and an oldie
girl you posted in reponse is a qt tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_seal
>The pups are born at around the mass of 14 kg.[20] They are born in autumn (September to November) in the eastern Atlantic and in winter (January to February) in the west, with a dense, soft silky white fur; at first small, they rapidly fatten up on their mothers' extremely fat-rich milk. The milk can consist of up to 60% fat.[20]

>tfw shitty cow milk and human milk have only 3%-4% fat while superior seal milk has 60%
>tfw you will never be a baby seal drinking what is essentially melted butter from your mother's teat
why live

OP here, going to make that salad dressing tonight.

I'll report back, might be pretty strong but I use the oil from jarred anchovies in salad dressings so we'll see.

yes please

wtf is pickled sea rocket salid

Should I join a club and beat you over the head with it?

Processed milk only has 3-4% fat. If you buy raw milk it still has the cream/butter in it and a lot higher fat content.

She's only hot if I'm imagining fucking her next to some fire pit cooking a stew with (meat) I hunted, wrapped in furs trying to keep warm from the freezing burns of a days hard work.
I don't want to think she's chubby either. I want some Katara-style fucking going on.
Perfect skin tone by the way. It's almost Latino but without the obnoxious Spanish bastard mix of looks and voice. And probably less rice and beans.

i do wonder what the seal curry tastes like.

DON'T EAT SEALS
THEY'RE TOO CUTE

You pick the beans and flower heads and young shoots of this plant, the sea rocket, and black and dress them.

They're in the mustard family.

>wow sounds like an interesting meal..you native?

Nah but I am a life long wild food forager guy. Love that stuff.

>fresh killed is the best tasting seal.

Sadly until I get my ass to Alaska to visit my native peeps during seal season I'm out of luck. Might be able to get it frozen though, I'd try it.

Sorry forgot pic.

If you smash the young beans into a paste without blanching them they're a good sub for fresh wasabi (unobtanium here), it's great.

how was it? Were having a seal/great white problem because the numbers exploded due to conservation efforts.

Potatoes are a resistant starch there meme master, and fats and proteins don't actually make you fat.

It was beefy and shellfishy, tasted like beef soaked in smoked oyster oil. It was in fact smoked then canned in seal oil. It was good but you'd have to like beef and shellfish.

I'd be more interested in eating steaks of seal some day frankly, but I was happy to have anything.

My buddy from my neighborhood moved to Japan and married a Japanese woman and says their pre-packaged seal, whale, etc. are all horrid though. Just the way it's prepared.

I can believe this because all Asians, even the Japanese don't know what to do with meat. Japanese can grow the most finely marbled beef you ever saw, but then they cut it cross-grain into shavings and dunk it into soup and shit. Tards.

having a large asian market nearby Ive tried most of the exotics they offer. here's some oc for you on bear I purchased.

ingredients.

real meat. was salty sweet and gamey tasting. chunks of meat. the seal cans are the same.