Hello guys. I am from the future

hello guys. I am from the future.

as proof I bring this screenshot with me from the future

AMA

Please kill yourself, very soon.

Did you fuck with your present you?

no. i used a sort of wayback device in which I can go back in time with the internet only.

when is this going to happen?

i cant tell you. if i do i could ruin the timeline you guys are in and it might never happen.

It's going to happen

Why is the supply unchanged? Has everyone stopped mining Ether/Bitcoin - man from the future?

crypto regulations stops us from mining.

>chainlink bigger than eth itself

really makes you think

Hah total larp bullshit.
Mining banned in every nation on earth.. yeah right
How's the blockchain move? Magic ?

Hello future-bro. How do all of the Linkchads end up spending their riches? At what price do they start jumping off the Link train?

there was a meltdown in a crypto farm in china as big as new york. it resulted in a catastrophe worse than chernobyl.

because of this mining got banned worldwide.

i didn't believe you at first but this actually seems likely

burn linkshart

I don't think he understand what mining actually does.

most link holders sold their stacks at $100. it dipped backed to $50 in which even more people panic sold. institutions bought the cheap link and it went bullish to $1000

Will No linklets ever learn???

They must also have Photoshop in the future because that shit is fake

What partnerships does link have and when were they announced? When was the singularity?

actually you would have already killed the timeline because no one would sell at 100 but as you are a dick sucking larper I guess our timeline is fine

link is currently being adopted worldwide, this price keeps going up and up. $1000 is nothing.

i cant tell when the singularity was, it might mess up your timeline.

What's the price of NEO ?

What about partnerships? What year did the singularity happen? Sometime in thee next 5 years?

Was there any recent spaceflight to the Moon?

if that happens my 1027 link would make me a millionaire but it wont. highest i see it going is $3-5 EOY

Dude stop you piece of shit. you lost already . I will tell you your future. In the next 30 minutes your mom will unplug your internet cable and you will need another 5 min to figure it out. Run up the stairs to scream at her

there have been no spaceflights to the moon. flat earth is way more widespread right now

>flat earth is way more widespread right now
stopped reading

notable partnerships: ICBC, Volkswagen, Walmart, Unilever, ING, Tesla ,SWIFT and Facebook.

>total larp bullshit.
What was your first fucking clue??

this fucking thread
the absolute state of nu/biz/