Return to "normal"

Return to "normal"

Will alts follow all the way?

For Bitcoin zero is normal.

Return to normal was in 17k on december, retarded nocoiner.

Next stop: $900=despair.

Already in despair. I feel nothing

This.
Also we'll hit capitulation at 7k in a few days, despair at 3-4k.

ok lol

Lol. Fucking delusional retard, you were probably one of the retards saying we were in a bull market the last two weeks. Lmfao.

Fucking meme graph fuck off

Shorted at 11k :3

Will you still deny it once it has completely played out? Serious question.

Do they require a minumum capital in order to short or can any random fag go and do it?

>Nocoiner who watched Bitcoin go from 0 to 20k. >Still waiting for the bubble to "pop"

this chart is a meme
this is the real deal

and yes we are going to anger right now
2018 will be a slow grind down then 2019 will be the reversal and 2020 will see a bull run to 400k or more then crash repeat etc

lol, wrong. Try again

That one is incredibly similar. Right to every little bounce on the way down. If it keeps happening like that, we should see a dip to 3-5k now, bounce again to 8-9k, then slow bleed to 2k.

>implying it's still not up more than 50% in two weeks

All the normal ones with real money in them, yes.

yeah btc will be at 3.5k in the summer all the hype will die and then it will slowly go back up

And if you zoom out it's lost more than 50% since last December at its highs. So what's your point? Seems to me you have a short term memory.

We entering on despair now. Just compare meme chat with actual Bitcoin chart, idiot

Big if true

When retards don't realize the average cost to mine bitcoin is around $6000

And the people panicking and shitting themselves right now don't have an even shorter memory?

>activate the shorts

$4000