Veeky Forums I present to you the chilly dog

Veeky Forums I present to you the chilly dog

Slightly kek'd

do americans really eat this?

Dude, they came up with a solution to that problem many years ago.

No, it's missing the ketchup.

Its Canadian.

Who puts catsup on a chilly dog??

If you think that's bad, wait until you see our blood oranges

I had an uncle who worked for Hood when someone came up with this idea.

where are the beans?

Premium kek

why would someone need portable fondue in the first place

I actually kind of like this. In some ways it's not as convenient, but is nice that everyone can have their own share to themselves.

Why *wouldn't* you?!

Hot molten cheese to throw on the go.

What, are you gonna fondue in your car on the way to work
pull a fondue party at the office
I mean if you need to bring a fondue set to a dinner party or something its still retarded because fondue sets are pretty small anyways

>What, are you gonna fondue in your car on the way to work
>pull a fondue party at the office
yes

it's so you don't have to buy mugs AND a fondue pots
>fucking unitaskers

the candle also keeps your warm beverage of choice warm.

I would totally take one on a camping trip

>sips beverage
> hot wax
> shock
> spills molten beverage
> dry burn
> wet burn
RIP skin

worth it

because of double dip fucks

that's a lawsuit waiting to happen - you grab your frothy mug of cheese, tip it up and get hot wax all over your testicles

I actually don't really care about double dipping because I usually only go out with close friends, family, and the SO. What is sometimes annoying is sharing something and feeling like it's a race because each person wants to make sure they get their share. It's stupid, but I've experienced it plenty of times and it makes the meal much less pleasant than it should be.

Oh, you're a shitty person and have shitty friends like that?

Whenever I'm sharing something I always make sure other people get a fair share, take small portions, and will resist having some if it's near to being out.

I guess you just have shit manners and eat like some retarded food aggressive dog.

the garnish is what kills me

You'll understand when you're older.

>close friends
>feeling like it's a race because each person wants to make sure they get their share. I

i had a friend like that. we'd go out to eat pizza, you could watch him waiting for the waitress to plop the pizza down, like the start of a race. even before it hit the table, he was grabbing the two largest pieces, knocking shit over on the table, flipping them into a sandwich and chuckling with his disgusting mouth open "you snooze you lose". he usually didn't chip in his share of the meal cost either.

he didn't know why we started avoiding inviting him to eat.

I've had that experience with every girl I've ever dated. It was never a question of "getting your money's worth", it was more just a matter of feeling rushed when sharing something.

It's possibly just me being a little autistic, but it's happened many times with many different people. It's an unspoken sort of thing, where you just feel pressured to eat faster because the person you're sharing with will otherwise eat part of the portion you were looking forward to (I'm also a slow eater, and like to take my time and enjoy my meals).

With something like pizza that's already evenly divided up it's never really an issue.

Americans.

Chili and Hot Dogs are American, silly
So is cheesecake and chocolate cake but you fags'll never concede to that