REQ

Mainnet next Friday?

Hope your done accumulating.

Injuns give a nice pump tomorrow around 2am

I was okay bleeding all january. I'm okay bleeding this month. I hope I'm done bleeding fucking soon tho.
My portfolio is 90% req. 230k. Fucking shoot me

doesnt matter if daddy btc bleeding

>no sauce

You can do better than this, Veeky Forums.

MAIN NET IN 10 MINUTES
GET READY FOR THE DUMP CAUSE THIS COIN NEVER DOES ANTYHING RIGHT!

I have went all in too. I keep buying more. Just passed 40k. Hoping for great things...

Your mouth to god's ears

i want to kms for not selling at 1.10$. My graphs scream IDIOT at me

Have patience... This is easily possible of $1.50 in the next couple of months..

Just waiting to see until where bitcoin goes before getting in fresh fiat directly into REQ.
If I'm lucky and Bitcoin completely shits the bed today/tomorrow, I'll probably get to increase my stack to +10k
holding till 100$
we're gonna make it kids

only if the entire market gets back on its feet

the entire country is worth $40 usd

i stopped day trading once my CPA told me that each trade has to be paid in terms of usd value even if you hold on to ether and not cash out. luckily theres plenty of ways around it

same here.
Heres my only plan thats not exacly safe: Cash out with a service that sends to my paypal and not my bank account. Then keep it there or start sending it to friends/family that give me cash or money on my bank account instead. Good idea?

bump

no. theres some truth to buy high sell low here on biz. like i bought more link when it was around $.80 knowing full well it was going to go down. sold at like $.71. now im rebuying basically the same amount of link tokens i had before but now have the ability to write it off as a loss. use their rules against them

urgh, not talking about selling NOW while its low man. Generally cashing out one day without getting fucked as I can't provide all trading logs

You do know about the bi-weekly updates right?
Kyber is out, Request has done massive work last few months, I think it's safe to say that mainnet could launch any week now.

do you use binance?

yes. but I used stuff like etherdelta before.. no trade logs

its a decentralized exchange. how are they going to know if the logs are correct

how am I gonna give this shit to the taxes, there is no fucking way. More than 2k trades in the past 12 months on 6 exchanges, I ry to view my crypto as something that will never be real money honestly

yeah but it won't be next Friday.
Next Friday's update will hopefully hint at the mainnet release for the 2 weeks ahead. Anyway, I am expecting it to be an update of massive proportions.
Lets hope its Laura again who writes it, she is much more thorough than the CMO

just lump them into big trades and average it. 1) its such a small chance they come after you 2) you tried to do the right thing and pay your due to the government so worse case you get a fine on books they cant prove