Exit

Whale here. If you felt despair when Bitcoin hit 6K, you're going to be in for a real treat this coming week.

If you're new here, us whales like to time our exits with bad press and publicity, crash the entire market and buy back, doubling our stacks in the process. We've been doing this since 2014, our most notable example being Dogecoin. This past month alone, I, along with dozens of others, have managed to double my BTC and ETH stack and lose not a dollar in value.

I'm in a good mood today, so I'll give you some advice.

Sell.

Sell everything you own and convert it to either fiat or USDT. Yes, USDT won't implode. Not just yet.

Then, you wait. When you're happy with the price any coin of your choice at half the market price, buy.

Of course, most of you will call me a LARP, demand I show you proof or try and justify your predictions based on TA. That's fine with me. I don't expect many of you to follow my warning. The market will dip regardless and the pink wojaks will surface. Screencap this thread if you like.

Also, you are deluded if you ever think Chainlink will hit $1000.

Big if true

When will USDT implode?

When you decide to go into tether, it will implode.

>Sell me your bags at marketsell
The thread your mother is a whale faggot

Except there’s been no bad press for 2 weeks mr. whale so what gives with this bullshit?

>Heh
>I'm in a good mood today
>My uncle works at nintendo

thanks for the warning after a 20% drop. How about you just fuck off? Not selling you my shit at discount price. Bye

Another whale here.
Do no trust what he says.

Why LINK can't reach 1000USD?

Are you autistic he wants cheap bags to sell them back when the future contract is over for christ sake why are you such low iq inbreeds

You don't even have to be a whale to realise this shit is going sub 4k. This time it will go even lower, and yes there will be a 'rebound' they often do this to squeeze short positions and then set shorts at the top. Then like clockwork it falls again. You'd have to be an idiot not to realise that this has been happening even since 20k.

Everyone knows to sell and go into tether to increase your stack

Don't need to be a whale to know the obvious

TA fag here, I know that the market will tank to 6k or lower without your insider info. In fact I already have 10x shorts opened since yesterday.
What I'm more interested in is, why are you saying that Chainlink will not moon?

>TA fag
>claims he knows something
>does not know anything in reality
>not even a basic finance course, not even speaking of a degree
haha these people here
TA
lol

I'd love to see proof of your 10x shorts. Show the lovely people of Veeky Forums evidence, and then I'll gladly discuss Chainlink.

>finance course
>a degree
topkek

Crash the market go ahead, I will buy the dip and NEVER sell.
Fuck off to your greedy shit hole.

orca here, dont believe what he says

>doesn't even know TA is a meme that has been empirically disproven over and over during the last 20+ years
>think reading a book from some jew that is called "how to get rich" will actually do what it promises
cracks me up every time

wales here, stop talking shit.

Larp or not I cashed out when we fell below 11k solely based on the fact that shorts we're/are overtaking longs.

>TA fag
>I KNOW what the market will do
you are far from TA, you are just a fag

Thank you kind sir. Please see pic related.

> inb4 poorfag

Why would you tell us this if you're really a whale?

If what OP says is true, and it may well be, then what is the point of accumulating, except if you believe that the price is going higher long term. By going into a buy-sell spin cycle, you incur potential tax liabilities, short-term capital gains tax, and also risk making a poorly timed trade and losing your stack. This is why the hodler is patient, low time-preference.

There is/was a shitload of resistance at 12k. To break it, some billions of dollars would have to flow into the market, and these billions are nowhere to be seen. Does not take a genius to figure this out.

Because if he's out the sooner the market crashes the sooner he can buy back in at a discount.

Someone gets the bad press early and sells, then the news is publicized and you say "oh that's why it was crashing".

Yea.. there's no way it could be that it was up 100% in 2 weeks and that momentum isn't sustainable.

EAT MY FUCK.

>what happens when the market movers remove sell orders and turn them into buy orders?

such a BIG

Thread is now a LINK meme thread

Post em, boys

He's lying to you to get you to sell at $500 like a cuck, don't listen to him.

this guys got his dick screwed on ! CHAMP.

You have a point, except I believe that a lot of these orders were put there by normies who were buying on the 20K bullrun. Thus they have to be filled instead of cancelled.

Just a reminder the EU has a meeting in cryptos on the 26th. I doubt it will be good news

what's the EU gonna do? they are already BTFO, they just need to lube up and accept it gracefully.

This is art.

Whale here. I'm going to buy everything you dump and watch you burn in your selfmade bear trap

THE ONLY THING IVE EVER DUMPED IS COUNTLESS BITCHES.

Sure. There is no doubt that Chainlink will moon many times and perform well over the course of the next twelve months. However, it will not come even remotely close to $1000.

Even $100 by the end of the year is a stretch, but good luck convincing anyone on this board otherwise. I'm being generous here and saying that $30 by the end of the year is a realistic price, depending on a number of factors I won't even bother going into.

I, along with several other whales, own hundreds of thousands of Chainlink. Combined we have around 30 million, which would be enough to pump it by a dollar or two right now if we felt like it. The thing is, there'd be no genuine reason for the price to sustain that level, and it would come tumbling down within a matter of days.

id love to see proof of anything you claim faggot

show the lovely people of biz evidence

Op is a larping faggot with 0 proof of any of his claims

Whale hunter here. Dump ur bags bitch

You are a poorfag.

I have only .5 BTC
.5 BTC is .5 BTC tomorrow, next week and in a year and BTC price will go up again for sure.

FUCK OFF

>Combined we have around 30 million, which would be enough to pump it by a dollar or two right now if we felt like it.
How do you pump the price with something you already own?
The only thing you can do is sell it.

I can't show you a photo of anything luxurious that I own. Why? Because I still live at home and I live frugally. Spending 100K on a Rolex or 300K on a Lambo would be a waste and a horrible financial position; with insider knowledge of the market, you can double or triple your position even without leverage.

I'd consider showing you my Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets, but that would ruin all the fun if you knew exactly how much I had and how much power us whales collectively have. It's fun, I'll admit it, to watch the common person struggle and squirm as they try to make sense of a market they have no impact in.

Thank you, kind sir. This is a very useful information for me.

us whales...top kek. you're nobody faggot.

>a whale telling a bunch of degenerates his plan and putting even a dollar of his profits at risk
*inhales*

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHHA
AHHAHAHAHhHAHAHHAHhHAHhAhA

A question sir, if I might. Actually two.
To become a whale, did you buy up cheap BTC, or you were one of the original miners?
Also, in your experience, which path (miner/investor) is more dominant in the whale community?

fuck off larping december baby

Sure thing.

Within the whale community (believe me, it's much smaller than you think), it's split between 20% original miners and 80% between 'investors'. I use the term 'investors' loosely, purely because they were usually financially well-established nerds who lack the patience to mine it themselves and dumped their savings into it at a great price. Most of the original miners sold most of their holdings following the China ban, purely because they lack an appetite for uncertainty. Those who didn't saw themselves become whales.

As for myself, I did manage to buy Bitcoin cheap and have zero intentions of ever mining it. However, I am part of five mining pools, just because I can afford to. Not only was I able to buy Bitcoin cheap, I was also able to successfully sell it before two major crashes and drastically increase my holdings. Along with riding virtually every moon mission in cryptocurrency history, most notably Ethereum and NEO thanks to Teeka, it's hard not to become insanely wealthy when you've been in the game for four years and you know every trick in the trade.

still lives in basement... really winning with all that alleged 'wealth'. don't let life pass you by son.

i believe in you larpwhale, i just tethered my ass up

>what is wash trading

hey, since you're such a whale, is there any chance I can have 0.5 of a BTC? that could literally change my life as I'll have rent covered for the next year so I can just spend my time trading crypto :) Doesn't hurt to ask lol

1JK87oGTsQRSKGp9bATbV5r7FRGcmLsWcH

Ok nice, but how many BTC do you have? 10k? 50k?

so, then you might give us lovely poorfags at least one or two recommendations about good shitcoins to ride the moon in the next bull

also:
is the mistery quarterly high-low chart legit for the future?
don't worry, won't post it
you know him, don't you?

Send me 1 ETH so I know you really are a whale. 0x31bb37cd31b5b1dc47d95acdba338c0ce73b3b34

If you are you even notice the 1 eth

I'm not selling shit. I actually have a job and have little time to research crypto 24/7.

I bought almost everything I had in fiat when BTC was ~1k and did not have much money to buy more ever since.

But I will have more money in april-may, and will be happy if BTC stays < 10k until there. I was already happy when BTC got from 20k to 10k because I though I could never but BTC cheap again.

Can you plz start a private trade group and charge btc? If so I'm in!

A. Either he is some faggot scum with too much free time, no life, a lot of imagination and thinks he can actually manipulate people into selling so he can buy cheaper (hoping that by some miracle he might actually influence 0.0001% of the retards in here and move the candles a little bit)

OR

B. He is who he says he is (chances are almost impossible since whales are smart enough to shut the fuck up... thats why theyre rich and youre not). In which case you should definitely do the opposite of what he tells you to do if you can at least do 2+2.
Do you really want to follow advice from somebody thats been trying to/ managed to fuck you for so long ? Just because he "is in a good mood" ?
Bad news. Theyre filthy rich because they are scum and will always be they will never help you in any way because they are in a good mood. They are just trying to fuck you again.

But... what if they actually know that people are at least smart enough to do the opposite of what they want you to do and told you to sell making you want to buy ?

Nah. Most are stupid sheep.
Don't sell kids.

Don't be sheep.

Thanks. I believe that you are actually a whale. I know from another source that whales are primary ICO investors, because cashing out their BTC holdings would crash the price, so they have to reinvest within the crypto ecosystem. You're saying the same thing basically.

lol an entire larp just to sling in that sneaky chainlink fud near the end

good game for having me read all that
6.5/10 Link fud, I'm almost buying some but I'll time the bottom

there are two kinds of whales. ops story is believable, he is a whale. and then there are the megawhales who have even more market manipulative powers. not even whales win all the time, but the megawhales don't just influence the market, they control it. we don't know who they are.

The coins we mainly pump don't even exist yet. They are the ones that randomly appear in the top 100 - take U.CASH as an example - and disappear once we've made our gains. If you're looking for a good coin to ride in the next moon, pick something with an active developer or a huge announcement coming up. Make sure you time your exit with the whales.

No.

I bet you would love to know how many Bitcoin I own, right down to the satoshis. Unfortunately for you, I can't tell you. Know that it's spread across several wallets.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. Leave your Discord if you're interested and I'll message you with the details in seven days.

what about the chart i mentioned
i won't post it, so just tell me
is this the playbook for whales?

A retest of 117,700-12,000 is in the cards. No?

I'm a whale too with a lot of k01nz ;)

>Can you plz start a private trade group and charge btc? If so I'm in! (Alt)

>I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. Leave your Discord if you're interested and I'll message you with the details in seven days.
And here is the scam...

Reported

Lol, youre a multi multi millionaire and you live at home? LARP 100%

reported as well.
enjoy whale jail

Gave yourself up there didn't you faggot

>I bet you would love to know how many Bitcoin I own hurr pretentious fart sniffing nonsense implying i'm permarich

>but sure give me your details and i'll take your piss ant chump change for "calls".

fucking LARPer idiot still living at home with his mommy and daddy being a virgin. sad.

5.9k faggot seller detected. Just give up and buy back already

>mistery quarterly high-low chart
what is this?

it's a mistery dumbshit

This.
Op sold and he wants people to sell
Fcuk you

Oh no, please take it back. I can't sleep knowing that feds will kick my door down, charge into my office and cuff me at gunpoint.

I was thinking of charging a full bitcoin for entry and permanent access to the group to attract only the most loyal followers. It's not about the entry fee or the money I'll make from it: I have tens of thousands of bitcoins. It's about building an allegiance.

Being a whale is, after all, quite lonely.

> Being a whale is, after all, quite lonely.

I just puked.

send btc to
1PQXNfKzGSDKwtgUxr3ahmk6am8ngwwtFv
to prove youre actually a whale

>tens of thousands of Bitcoin
Sure you do honey

well tell us in detail what will happen in next few days and what the long term plan is. if your short term is precise you will gain a lot of members.

>Being a whale is, after all, quite lonely.

Being a LARPer must be worse.

sage
nigger

>Sell everything you have into USDT.
>Still has several thousand BTC.
Did you forget the advice you gave us?

Lol if anyone is dumb enough to believe this faggot I know a Swiss fund manager who'd love to sell you some bags. Don't worry, Oracle says they'll go up

kek

there was a Business pepe guy saying 2 days...has this got anything to do with this dump?

Fuck off larping faggot. Karma will bite you in your ass for trying trick others to sell low.

Unload your holdings slowly is the mark of a true whale. Not that you'd ever know.

is this board really that fucking stupid?
OP you are pathetic, go seek approval somewhere else. Looking at places such as Veeky Forums for comfort is why your life is a failure, go outside.