OH SHIT NIGGA

OH SHIT NIGGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3NL2w4dyJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too little, too late. We're going to 4k.

I Tethered up at 11.3k but I'm seriously considering going all back in right now because of this news.

we dont so kys pls thx

>We won't hit 9k
>We won't hit 8k
>We won't hit 7k
>We won't hit 6k
Seems familiar?

It's only a few beta user from 4 states.

www.bitcoinobituaries.com

Year long bear markets are possible and already happened. Nobody's saying it won't be back in 2 years after the next halvening.

We are going to 15k next in 12 days. Stay salthy.

You don't call a h&s before the last shoulder formed.

So yeah, kind of a newfag, quick rundown on why this matters?
> All your investments, commision-free
Then how do they stay afloat?

It's obvious reverse H&S. We bounced off the mean and shot up, then bounced back down from the downtrend, but will bounce back up from the logarithmic uptrend, which is at $9200, and that's how the shoulder will be formed.
It has all been foretold by meme lines.

It hasn't formed the right shoulder, so it's not a h&s formation yet. This can, and likely will, hit 8k in a few days.

This can, and likely will, hit 12k in a few days.

>I draw lines
Fuck you, the koreans are non-stop selling this shit and we cant do anything about it

You don't understand what trendlines are, do you?

It's the whales shorting, will be over tomorrow.

the "reverse H&S" is in reality the first shoulder of the REAL reverse H&S

lmao. Based on what?
Bad news wouldn't affect Bitcoin in a bullish market, yet the EU is enough to make Bitcoin lose $2k in a few days. We're bearish and the trend hasn't been broken.

No one gives a fuck about EU, retard. It's a coordinated dump.

This is much more likely. The head will be around 2k.

Sure. 6k was a coordinated dump as well, so will be the sub 4k dump.

>We won't hit 9k. It's a dead cat bounce.
>We won't hit 10k. It's a dead cat bounce.
>We won't hit 11k. It's a dead cat bounce.
--- You are here
>We won't hit 12k. It's a dead cat bounce.
>We won't hit 13k. It's a dead cat bounce.
>We won't hit 35k. It's a dead cat bounce.
>I should've bought in. Why am I so bad at this? OMEGAAAAAA

You sound desperate as fuck and base your decision on basically nothing. You see what you wanna see and your decisions are flawed as fuck.

Sure we will see 2k in the next weeks. And afterwards? 30k again because you rebought? Okay.

business and finance was the name of the board some months ago.

Now this shit is filled with TA experts who never traded in their lifetime.

Huh? TA is a meme, that's why I said that calling a (inverse) h&s, before the last shoulder formed, is retarded.
My guess is 15k in 2019.

TA works dickhead.

It can give you some indications, but in the crypto world the TA gods (the real ones) were more wrong than right so far, because the volatility from random news fucks literally everything.

The crypto market isn't the right shit to do TA's

Just trade the fucking market and keep an eye on key levels, that's all you have to do. Don't follow retarded elliot wave faggots or other pattern faggots who took a 10k$ course and need to prove they are right to themselves.

PS. if we do break this trendline and confirm it with follow-through, that would mean bitcoin has future potential. what do we need for this? a fucking driver. so keep an eye on the fundamentals also

when i was younger i specifically remember them being the berenstein bears because i thought they might be jewish bears like ben stein. was it always berenstain?

Technical analysis is a way to identify important levels where you can makes decisions based on your knowledge of the market.
Like I said; it all depends on the driver. Another reason TA (structure levels) work is because a shit ton of people are watching the obvious.

A big difference with trading crypto instead of regular markets is that crypto is way more speculative. TA is less effective because the market is all over the place. TA works only when it's proven over a certain length of time. You create a system based on probability. Of course that won't work for now on crypto.
Some simple TA you could do is a simple break-out strategy since crypto is very directional (trending)

>You’re only 1,300,000th in line :^)
Wow thanks robinhood

> TA works only when it's proven over a certain length of time. You create a system based on probability. Of course that won't work for now on crypto.

Exactly my point.

I've never been wrong with my elliot waves counts for counting price moves in the past though!

robin hood is really into retro wave and 80s shit
watch
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3NL2w4dyJY

Rumor has it that you don't actually buy anything when you click "buy". Some think it will come crashing down in a stock market crash, maybe why their expanding int crypto.