EthPyramid Web-Wallet Release

Hello everyone,

We've been talking about making EthPyramid more appealing to those outside of Veeky Forums and some parts of Reddit.

To that end, we've released our in-browser implementation of web-wallets so we can circumvent the need to use MetaMask.

I've produced an imgur album with a play-by-play here: imgur.com/a/NBmiM

For those skeptical about the security of the web-wallets, our JS code for the web-wallet is visible in /js/lightwallet.min.js in our GitHub repo at github.com/Eth-Pyramid/Eth-Pyramid-Website

As an aside [although this isn't 2chan], we also released a Japanese translation yesterday. That will probably be all the languages we do - we're going to start focusing on ramping up our media campaign now.

Have fun, and stay safe!

Thanks for reading.

big if true

God bless ethpy. This is the true Veeky Forums coin we have always dreamed of. Not even shilling, you know I'm right. This is a global anti-social security fund that will last forever

how long does it take to break even? Do you break even faster with more funds?

The more volume (either through buying or selling), the more you receive through dividends. That, and others buying increases the token price, so it may inflate to a point where you choose to sell (and by doing so, give 10% of what you cash out to everyone who remains).

The value you see as your 'estimated token value' already takes this 10% into account, so you don't need to do any mental arithmetic when you want to sell.

Seems interesting, will bookmark

you messed with the rest, not it's time to invest in the best. Hop on the rocket fellas.

whats ur plan for marketing?

why will people put money in this? i see it shilled here all the time and it stinks of pajeet

Also, cointel rated this coin in the top ten to recive grant funding for Sapp development by buterin, yes the skelly man himself. Can't post link atm. Someone post the link!!! Huge news

Get in boys, big people already know about us

I've retained some cryptocurrency writers in various parts of the globe to give their honest opinions about the concept, provided they include a link.

We're running ads on VKontakte, there are Weibo and KakaoTalk campaigns underway, and we're working now on sending out some 'free samples' [wallets with roughly half a token in each] to a selection of YouTubers, so they can at least look at the idea without having to buy in themselves.

We're working on some other things too, but that's what is in concrete right now.

so you're actually serious with this thing? why? most of this shit is just pump and dumps tho, surely you made a profit by now

The raw shilling comes from the fact that volume is necessary for profitability. In either direction. The true believers want you to buy because they genuinely think it's the best call for you to put some beer money, whilst others would shake the tree to scare people into selling to receive dividends from a pool they then control a greater proportion of.

The way I see it is: if you were passionate about something, why wouldn't you want to tell your friends about it.

And it's true, we *were* born here.

we are also discussing more radical marketing. Like burning churches and screaming Ethpyramid in court.

salaam brother

I'm interested in seeing if the concept of a transparent scheme can suck some of the oxygen out of the room for things like DavorCoin, BitConnect et al.

I'm also interested out of raw curiosity, since it's a project purely at the mercy of market psychology.

I haven't made a profit. If I was to sell my tokens (which I won't be doing for quite some time) I'd realise a 2 Ether profit, which I'll be giving to Giveth.io. Between that and sticking my hand in my pocket for over two thousand US dollars, I'm not too concerned about making a 'profit'.

Just want to see if it works.

Looking at the stats page it seems Ethpyramid has stalled. Why invest in something with no momentum?

its not an investment, fool. its the best ETH PVP game (Dapp) on the market at the moment.

A couple of stagnant days can be seen as a phase of crypto-chicken. People are watching to see who'll break first.

The other days in that graph are closer to the status quo - that massive spike last week - whilst nice to have all the time, was an exception.

Further, one of our community is working on a derivatives market for EthPyramid contract balances: futures specifically. That may well create momentum due to price manipulation. Again: all part of the experiment that I want to watch play out.

Stalling? Nigger it hardly been a couple hours. This shit goes up and down everyday of the week

Is there a timeline when the futures contract will be implemented?

You're right looks more like a flatline 0.088 bought into the contract today.

Hi user,

I have a solidity smart contract I'd like to deploy but the front end stuff (hosting and making the page interact with the eth blockchain) Is black magic to me. I already have all the ui functions the website will need built (check balance, cashout etc).

If this is something that you've done before and wouldn't mind spending 10 mins walking a brainlet through the steps he'd need to take I'd really appreciate it. Will give contact info if you're willing x

looks like theyre adding a futures market

so u can bet on the pyramid failing and make bank

You'd be best suited to asking tocsick that in our Discord. He's our prime front-end guy. I'm very much just a code-monkey.

No idea, since it's not a project WE as a team are actively developing. You can talk to TechnicalRise (again, on the Discord), however.

>buying into ethpyramid when there are ehterestates
>with literal trump tower on a sale
you deserve to be poor

You scared it won't go up or something? Weak hands need not apply.

too many exit scams

dont want to get left holding the bag for a jpeg

You must be confused. That title goes to etherdungeon.

they are $5 a piece, rent is literally free money

Not according to Cointel...ethpy is top 6...and 2nd in volume

idk i reckon shorting ethpyr when futures come out is an easy 100x

Have you heard about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Can someone explain the futures market crap?

No I don't want any girl scout cookies.

(closes front door)

This shit coin explains itself, "Pyramid scheme" fucking idiots.

Have you read the FAQ/Whitepaper, or are you just judging a book by it's - intentionally suspicious - cover?

did u read anything

these crypto[item] games are released literally daily. yesterday it was cryptocandies plugged in the daily ethpyr topic, and before that cryptocountries. all similar contracts with a dev fee, all about ripping off the next guy
meanwhile ethpyr is going strong after a month, and everyone is encouraged to have iron hands

Wtf norse gsc are the bomb

(looking through letterbox)

I don't want any bombs either thank you very much please get out of my front yard

I'm out of this thread now, everyone - midnight for me. Stay safe and have fun!

No, I am not gonna waste my time with a shitcoin none less who was created by a brainlet. I can already sense the scam.

> PhD
> brainlet
> pick one

Good night all!

>he still thinks ethpyramid is a scam
Could you be any slower, user?

>not getting anything
>thinking hes smart by avoiding the worlds first transparent money pyramid

yes user, ur the smart one

just bet on it failing when the futures come out and get justed by a whale on the other side

We all know user won't put his money where his mouth is. Doesn't help his head is up his ass

Pic relevant. URL is pyrmex.com.

Still in mockup but should be ready soon

Wow you guys sure are making updates to the websites often and it's not just shit updates.

The wallet update can get this started with normies, good work!

Ride the whales.

people are finally waking up to this actually Being A Thing

to me at least it looks far better than crypto candy crypto cucks or w/e

Fuck it I'll buy in with some play money

>web wallet
Go back to plebbit and kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Implying normies are bad and we shouldn't take their monies

Welcome to the workforce, brother

Powhcoin gonna shit all over this

Can't sleep, so got back in.

I don't see a reason why the two can't peacefully co-exist. Ponzi and I are in agreement on this point.

No.