Sweet or Unsweetened?

Unsweetened master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eCKVjAqGY8
youtube.com/watch?v=hSkT77010fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweetened with honey masterrace here

Iced English Breakfast, unsweetened

Add a pump of the peach flavor they use in restaurants, and I'll drink a gallon of it

I grew up drinking unsweetened iced tea, and sweet tea always seemed like a gimmicky thing if you went to a Southern restaurant. I stopped going to McDonald's years before they started offering sweet tea, but probably would have chosen that over soda when I was little.

I like stirring honey into the tea, then using the hot spoon to grab a bit of honey and let it warm up before eating it

Niether

thirsty: unsweet

want something tasty: sweet

This.

why are those ice cubes not floating?

made with heavy water

> ice
plastic

>People call iced tea unsweetened
No, it's just iced tea. There is nothing "unsweetened" by the lack of simple sugar.

unsweet with splenda master race

you americans sure put a lot of unnatural things in your beverages (e.g. hfcs)

must be an americanism, like 'uncircumcised'

Chai tb h

aspartame is the best sweetener, hands down.

I like to use sweet and low with my unsweetened tea, sweet tea is too sweet for me desu senpai

just add a bit of sweet tea to unsweetened

Unsweetened in an Asian restaurant.
Sweetened in a Southern restaurant.

Restaurant sweet tea is disgusting.

Make it yourself. The base is lipton with sugar. Corn syrup throws off the texture though if you first make it as a tea syrup with tons of sugar, then water it down; the texture is real nice when it's done right. Adding a few lemon wedges is traditional.
Memaw showed me a neat way to do sweet tea though. Put a few mint leaves in it after it brews and leave it in the sun for a couple days before you chill it. Shit's straight delicious.

'uth style 'ea is disgusting. It's like a pound of sugar for every gallon of tea. I live in the south, and get Unsweetened and add my own couple teaspoons of sugar to taste.

>Shit's straight delicious.

and bacterious

youtube.com/watch?v=9eCKVjAqGY8

youtube.com/watch?v=hSkT77010fE

lightly sweetened sun tea. cannot be matched.

yeah fuck i hate this. i live in the south and every time i try to order a tea at every fast food its always sweet tea no matter what i say. Ill be like i want an UNSWEET diet tea no suger added. and i still get a bucket of fucking sugar water. ive given up fast food completely over this fucking shit.

tea is meant to be drinken hot

>drinken

wew

>goes on thread
>corrects typo
>leaves
kek

>Heavy water
>unnatural

At least try in your forced shitty ""Americans"" shitposts

Unsweetened. I will only drink sweet tea on my uncle's porch in Virginia. Everywhere else, I just want some nice cold tea please.