I fell for the hodl meme and turned 10 k into 2.7

I fell for the hodl meme and turned 10 k into 2.7.

how did i do?

so you held 2 months? wow, amazing patience

not too bad my brother

thank u

Dude, I fell for the HODL meme and lost $100k. How the fuck you think i feel right now? I could have bought a fucking Tesla car for that money.

>hold is a meme xd
yeah, please tell is where the top and the bottom are then

well done brother. now you just need to sell low, wait for 20k and fomo buy high and your journey will be complete

Its so funny seeing everyone scream ''hodl'' everywhere. Meanwhile I'm just selling high buying low and its flooding with money.

HODL worked when the market is in a clear uptrend but all those poor losers who are going to HODL it down to the mariana trench are gonna be really sour. They think they don't care, untill the price is actually there and they realise what they have done.

sminem will make it okay

>hodl
>lost
what kind of shitcoin did you hodl?

IRON FUCKING HANDS xddd

>investing 10k of your own money into crypto, instead of using your monopoly coin money to reinvest in the market
>complaining about the market that is in a bear market since January and it's common knowledge that this could take months to really recover

I'm basically all in QASH since I got memed hard into it. Still have to believe it will be >100$ EOY

well I guess it have to be expanded:
hodl is for bitcoin, everything else is trade

Elliot Rodger?

Every coin got fucked so it doesn't matter you retard.

how did you get 'meme'd into' qash? The only people I have ever seen talk about qash have suggested it was a slow burn that might become big if worldbook is successful and LIQUID sorts out its a crappy exchange

nobody ever said it would be anywhere near $100 eoy, ever, and that is a ludicrous price point considering its circulating supply and limited use case

BTC is up 120% 6 month
ETH is up 200%

There is actually a way to salvage this user. You might have heard of buy high sell low before. All you need to do now is sell. The buy high sell low strat only works if you actually sell. Otherwise you are just making the mistake of hodling. And you don't wanna be a hodler, right?

seriously, what the fuck? who made you believe QASH was anything beyond a maybe $5 eoy coin?

how did that happen?

Bitcoin is the easiestot o trade, why would you hold it?

Hold is for LINK
Trade is for everything else

Same. Lmao